62 replies·676 views

Food hot takes

Philippe

Herring Choker

6 months ago#61954(edited 6 months ago)
Post your SCNA food hot takes. And leak over other jakers takes.
Post #164808
/ 4
Philippe

Herring Choker

6 months ago#61960
HP sauce tastes good
cantaloupe

Best Melon

1 month ago#2004248
I prefer to use my fork with my right hand and my knife with my left, it feels more comfortable
austrian_chud

Bait/demoralised account FROM GAMBIA

1 month ago#2004253(edited 1 month ago)
I eat burgers with cheese as the only topping
austrian_chud

Bait/demoralised account FROM GAMBIA

1 month ago#2004255
austrian_chud↗
I eat burgers with cheese as the only topping
Sometimes I don't include the bun
Zonky

Zonkey

1 month ago#2004256
i eat cereal without the milk
Metro2033

To Be Over

1 month ago#2004258
i eat the bones without the chicken
pietyWQN

Piety Status: It's Miller Time!

1 month ago#2004260
i dont eat
kerfuffle

they rape me to make beans

1 month ago#2004261
I eat cheesy chicken sandwiches with marinara sauce
babababababababa

Muhammad Ali, or, whatever

1 month ago#2004262
I dont add any sauce in my food
1 month ago#2004266
I eat bugs
moidslayer

i'm a demon kitty i love rainbows and tacos and cats and randomness

1 month ago#2004274
boiled potatoes suck forever and ever people should never make them
1 month ago#2004280
coinslot↗
I eat bugs
What's your favorite
1 month ago#2004282
Zwedon↗
coinslot↗
Show quoted text
I eat bugs
What's your favorite
All of them
1 month ago#2004285
coinslot↗
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
coinslot↗
Show quoted text
I eat bugs
What's your favorite
All of them
A lot of bugs. Are you're sure you've had them all
1 month ago#2004289
Zwedon↗
coinslot↗
Show quoted text
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
coinslot↗
Show quoted text
I eat bugs
What's your favorite
All of them
A lot of bugs. Are you're sure you've had them all
Yes
doctorcoomer

doc for short?

1 month ago#2004290
@Titanlum calm the fuck down with the gay reaction bro we get it you're leaky
BartWever

4/pol/ winned

1 month ago#2004291
I don't like condiments.
doctorcoomer

doc for short?

1 month ago#2004297
Where did they go?
/ 4
Log in to reply to this thread.