111 replies·773 views

I got raped last night and I'm...fine? And I feel like I shouldn't be.

4 months ago#946556
I don't know. I just need to get this off my chest because I don't have anyone irl to talk to about this.

I've had a lot of trauma throughout my life; childhood physical, emotional, sexual abuse; I've had multiple suicide attempts and self harmed for years; been in and out of psych hospitals and treatment for years. Blah blah, tragic backstory.

I got raped last night. By a much older man. Pretty aggressively; he hit me a lot and I have some nasty bruises and I'm very sore.

I dissociated HARD afterwards; I had a bit of a breakdown/panic attack when I left his house, and then I just shut down and basically have been shut down all day. Last night I showered as soon as I got back home and then literally sat in my closet staring at the wall for like 4 hours.

I had a therapy session at the end of the day today. I'd only just barely started hinting at the other trauma I've experienced with this therapist, I've only been with him for a few months. And I told him (vaguely, mostly just implying but he understood what I was saying) what happened on Wednesday, and he was very nice and understanding about it.

But now I just feel weird. I cut myself right after my therapy session and then shut down for a bit, and now I feel kinda weird but mostly normal.

I ate icecream, I watched some YouTube, I'm reading SCP stories online. I feel crazy. I should be fucked up after last night. I should be traumatized and freaking out and a mess.
But I'm...basically fine. I was mostly functional today and I don't feel like I'm about to break down. I feel kinda off, kinda disconnected and detached, but not in the way I was when I was dissociating last night or even this morning.

I didn't get any catharsis after telling my therapist what happened; I told him at the end of our session so we didn't really even talk about it that much.
I do feel a bit better just having told someone, but I feel like that's not enough; when I first told a therapist about some of the stuff that happened when I was a kid, I was a fucking wreck and tried to kill myself soon after.

Why am I not freaking out? Am I just fucking made to be abused so much that it doesn't even affect me anymore?

What the fuck is wrong with me?
/ 6
4 months ago#946562
>I got raped last night
Bro...
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

4 months ago#946566
BRO…
7Zip

who summoned DARK JOEYY?

4 months ago#946577
iwaju i want to rape you :wholesome:
4 months ago#946586
7Zip↗
iwaju i want to rape you :wholesome:
no thanks
jersey

𝔴𝔬𝔨𝔢 𝔲𝔭 𝔣𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤, 𝔦'𝔪 𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔣𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣𝔣 𝔬𝔣 𝔟𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰😔💔

4 months ago#946587
7Zip↗
iwaju i want to rape you :wholesome:
Alr.
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

4 months ago#946595
XX_IwajuGoyim_XX↗
I don't know. I just need to get this off my chest because I don't have anyone irl to talk to about this.
I've had a lot of trauma throughout my life; childhood physical, emotional, sexual abuse; I've had multiple suicide attempts and self harmed for years; been in and out of psych hospitals and treatment for years. Blah blah, tragic backstory.
I got raped last night. By a much older man. Pretty aggressively; he hit me a lot and I have some nasty bruises and I'm very sore.
I dissociated HARD afterwards; I had a bit of a breakdown/panic attack when I left his house, and then I just shut down and basically have been shut down all day. Last night I showered as soon as I got back home and then literally sat in my closet staring at the wall for like 4 hours.
I had a therapy session at the end of the day today. I'd only just barely started hinting at the other trauma I've experienced with this therapist, I've only been with him for a few months. And I told him (vaguely, mostly just implying but he understood what I was saying) what happened on Wednesday, and he was very nice and understanding about it.
But now I just feel weird. I cut myself right after my therapy session and then shut down for a bit, and now I feel kinda weird but mostly normal.
I ate icecream, I watched some YouTube, I'm reading SCP stories online. I feel crazy. I should be fucked up after last night. I should be traumatized and freaking out and a mess.
But I'm...basically fine. I was mostly functional today and I don't feel like I'm about to break down. I feel kinda off, kinda disconnected and detached, but not in the way I was when I was dissociating last night or even this morning.
I didn't get any catharsis after telling my therapist what happened; I told him at the end of our session so we didn't really even talk about it that much.
I do feel a bit better just having told someone, but I feel like that's not enough; when I first told a therapist about some of the stuff that happened when I was a kid, I was a fucking wreck and tried to kill myself soon after.
Why am I not freaking out? Am I just fucking made to be abused so much that it doesn't even affect me anymore?
What the fuck is wrong with me?
I am sorry for you:sad:
7Zip

who summoned DARK JOEYY?

4 months ago#946607
XX_IwajuGoyim_XX↗
7Zip↗
Show quoted text
iwaju i want to rape you :wholesome:
no thanks
and why is that
Dino

dinophono

4 months ago#946614
i am very sorry about that dont degrade yourself like that you are not made to be abused
4 months ago#946636
XX_IwajuGoyim_XX↗
I don't know. I just need to get this off my chest because I don't have anyone irl to talk to about this.
I've had a lot of trauma throughout my life; childhood physical, emotional, sexual abuse; I've had multiple suicide attempts and self harmed for years; been in and out of psych hospitals and treatment for years. Blah blah, tragic backstory.
I got raped last night. By a much older man. Pretty aggressively; he hit me a lot and I have some nasty bruises and I'm very sore.
I dissociated HARD afterwards; I had a bit of a breakdown/panic attack when I left his house, and then I just shut down and basically have been shut down all day. Last night I showered as soon as I got back home and then literally sat in my closet staring at the wall for like 4 hours.
I had a therapy session at the end of the day today. I'd only just barely started hinting at the other trauma I've experienced with this therapist, I've only been with him for a few months. And I told him (vaguely, mostly just implying but he understood what I was saying) what happened on Wednesday, and he was very nice and understanding about it.
But now I just feel weird. I cut myself right after my therapy session and then shut down for a bit, and now I feel kinda weird but mostly normal.
I ate icecream, I watched some YouTube, I'm reading SCP stories online. I feel crazy. I should be fucked up after last night. I should be traumatized and freaking out and a mess.
But I'm...basically fine. I was mostly functional today and I don't feel like I'm about to break down. I feel kinda off, kinda disconnected and detached, but not in the way I was when I was dissociating last night or even this morning.
I didn't get any catharsis after telling my therapist what happened; I told him at the end of our session so we didn't really even talk about it that much.
I do feel a bit better just having told someone, but I feel like that's not enough; when I first told a therapist about some of the stuff that happened when I was a kid, I was a fucking wreck and tried to kill myself soon after.
Why am I not freaking out? Am I just fucking made to be abused so much that it doesn't even affect me anymore?
What the fuck is wrong with me?
bro was he luring you into his house with a lollipop how do u just get raped by someone
4 months ago#946670
BRO…
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

4 months ago#946687
XX_IwajuGoyim_XX↗
I don't know. I just need to get this off my chest because I don't have anyone irl to talk to about this.
I've had a lot of trauma throughout my life; childhood physical, emotional, sexual abuse; I've had multiple suicide attempts and self harmed for years; been in and out of psych hospitals and treatment for years. Blah blah, tragic backstory.
I got raped last night. By a much older man. Pretty aggressively; he hit me a lot and I have some nasty bruises and I'm very sore.
I dissociated HARD afterwards; I had a bit of a breakdown/panic attack when I left his house, and then I just shut down and basically have been shut down all day. Last night I showered as soon as I got back home and then literally sat in my closet staring at the wall for like 4 hours.
I had a therapy session at the end of the day today. I'd only just barely started hinting at the other trauma I've experienced with this therapist, I've only been with him for a few months. And I told him (vaguely, mostly just implying but he understood what I was saying) what happened on Wednesday, and he was very nice and understanding about it.
But now I just feel weird. I cut myself right after my therapy session and then shut down for a bit, and now I feel kinda weird but mostly normal.
I ate icecream, I watched some YouTube, I'm reading SCP stories online. I feel crazy. I should be fucked up after last night. I should be traumatized and freaking out and a mess.
But I'm...basically fine. I was mostly functional today and I don't feel like I'm about to break down. I feel kinda off, kinda disconnected and detached, but not in the way I was when I was dissociating last night or even this morning.
I didn't get any catharsis after telling my therapist what happened; I told him at the end of our session so we didn't really even talk about it that much.
I do feel a bit better just having told someone, but I feel like that's not enough; when I first told a therapist about some of the stuff that happened when I was a kid, I was a fucking wreck and tried to kill myself soon after.
Why am I not freaking out? Am I just fucking made to be abused so much that it doesn't even affect me anymore?
What the fuck is wrong with me?
I am sorry fir yoh man i hope you get help even if you are a gooner
Penisoider

А глаза какие! Как у лошади

4 months ago#946688
This post made me feel something
spongie

#1 FBI's MOST WANTED

4 months ago#946698

THE MOST BRUTAL IWAJUPILL...

4 months ago#946786
spongie↗

THE MOST BRUTAL IWAJUPILL...

BRO…
7Zip

who summoned DARK JOEYY?

4 months ago#946804
Lucky ass rapist bro
jersey

𝔴𝔬𝔨𝔢 𝔲𝔭 𝔣𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤, 𝔦'𝔪 𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔣𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣𝔣 𝔬𝔣 𝔟𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰😔💔

4 months ago#946816
7Zip↗
Lucky ass rapist bro
Plz don't joke about Iwaju's rape trauma... It's not nice! ^^
7Zip

who summoned DARK JOEYY?

4 months ago#946824
jersey↗
7Zip↗
Show quoted text
Lucky ass rapist bro
Plz don't joke about Iwaju's rape trauma... It's not nice! ^^
Twin it's lowkey not a joke i want to rape him too now...
oooffffrrrrrr

i was giga-neo-alpha-hyper-ultra raped yesterday

4 months ago#946828
aaaaaaand it's all over the screen fuckkkkk
4 months ago#946830
XX_IwajuGoyim_XX↗
I don't know. I just need to get this off my chest because I don't have anyone irl to talk to about this.
I've had a lot of trauma throughout my life; childhood physical, emotional, sexual abuse; I've had multiple suicide attempts and self harmed for years; been in and out of psych hospitals and treatment for years. Blah blah, tragic backstory.
I got raped last night. By a much older man. Pretty aggressively; he hit me a lot and I have some nasty bruises and I'm very sore.
I dissociated HARD afterwards; I had a bit of a breakdown/panic attack when I left his house, and then I just shut down and basically have been shut down all day. Last night I showered as soon as I got back home and then literally sat in my closet staring at the wall for like 4 hours.
I had a therapy session at the end of the day today. I'd only just barely started hinting at the other trauma I've experienced with this therapist, I've only been with him for a few months. And I told him (vaguely, mostly just implying but he understood what I was saying) what happened on Wednesday, and he was very nice and understanding about it.
But now I just feel weird. I cut myself right after my therapy session and then shut down for a bit, and now I feel kinda weird but mostly normal.
I ate icecream, I watched some YouTube, I'm reading SCP stories online. I feel crazy. I should be fucked up after last night. I should be traumatized and freaking out and a mess.
But I'm...basically fine. I was mostly functional today and I don't feel like I'm about to break down. I feel kinda off, kinda disconnected and detached, but not in the way I was when I was dissociating last night or even this morning.
I didn't get any catharsis after telling my therapist what happened; I told him at the end of our session so we didn't really even talk about it that much.
I do feel a bit better just having told someone, but I feel like that's not enough; when I first told a therapist about some of the stuff that happened when I was a kid, I was a fucking wreck and tried to kill myself soon after.
Why am I not freaking out? Am I just fucking made to be abused so much that it doesn't even affect me anymore?
What the fuck is wrong with me?
bro...
/ 6
Log in to reply to this thread.