63 replies·1092 views
Soy discord
6 months ago#53896
What do I even do on this rasin site?
Soyboorucux
"Beam attack!"
6 months ago#53897
Hello wicklowGOD
6 months ago#53901
IrishGOD
Soyboorucux
"Beam attack!"
6 months ago#53902
Aryan beast i saw that asoori came back and i'll talk to him when i get unbanned in 12 hours
Soyboorucux
"Beam attack!"
6 months ago#53907
Gigaquoting someone thirsting over a pedophillic teacher because i wanted to bait the nusois it made me look like a nonce but it's what turkish people do nowadaysWhat are you b& for?Show quoted text
Aryan beast i saw that asoori came back and i'll talk to him when i get unbanned in 12 hours
Soyboorucux
"Beam attack!"
6 months ago#53942
I did https://soyjak.st/pol/thread/2998756.html#3013053missed you on /pol/ bring back that samefagged pepe thread we need itShow quoted text
I got unbanned months ago
Log in to reply to this thread.




