General & Off-Topic

dooble67 caught 'ooning to Sasha from animal crossing oh noez

Post #233124

Sasha is heccin' sexy doe so I can kinda understand why he'd wanna do dis :thinking:
/ 3
yeah I know why bro
you guys STILL keep falling for my bait
Dooble67↗
you guys STILL keep falling for my bait
hey bro
>for my bait
i still remember that you uploaded that one image of that furfag negress
furfag version of emerald
loot↗
yeah I know why bro
your Filipino
>Sasha is heccin' sexy doe
Post #221300
i misread that as Santa
loot↗
Dooble67↗
Show quoted text
you guys STILL keep falling for my bait
hey bro
yeah
>>Sasha is heccin' sexy doe
Lunatician↗
>Sasha is heccin' sexy doe
Post #221300
he really is
CascadiaWON↗
loot↗
Show quoted text
yeah I know why bro
your Filipino
you'er*
#savesashafromdooble
kill sasha and dooble
whos sasha
alson2↗
>>Sasha is heccin' sexy doe
I have OGD, be careful what you say around me
alson2↗
>>Sasha is heccin' sexy doe
>posting fat black furry
Post #229251
>he really is
sasha like the heavy weapon from the heavy weapons guy from team fortress 2
Dino↗
whos sasha
Borat I think
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.