81 replies·810 views

some of the spanish people in this website should kill themselves

aiartisrealart

sar take the bipi

4 months ago#876382
from a spaniard
/ 5
Nabbv

🇬🇧

4 months ago#892764
0
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

4 months ago#892768
aiartisrealart↗
from a spaniard
Most should be mestizaje
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

4 months ago#892770
aiartisrealart↗
from a spaniard
Fuck mestizos
niggathispostisnuts

piss and crackers living

4 months ago#892772
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

4 months ago#892774
niggathispostisnuts↗
Pigeon seems like a good pet. Could be nice company o algo
FatGuyParadise

i miss the wage

4 months ago#892777
M4A1_doll

Also known as Volatile_doll

4 months ago#892779
aiartisrealart↗
from a spaniard
You are a faggot nigger
Kazakh_soy

Anti-cheeseskin

4 months ago#892784
Post #181248
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

4 months ago#892790
Kazakh_soy↗
Post #181248
There are 9 repys fym
melissa

🏳️‍⚧️Trans🌸 | 🏳️‍⚧️She/Her!!🏳️‍🌈 | Lesbian🏳️‍🌈 | 🐈Furry🦊 | 🇺🇦🇹🇼🇮🇱 | Autistic🧩 |DNI🔞

4 months ago#892795
niggathispostisnuts↗
is this real
Kazakh_soy

Anti-cheeseskin

4 months ago#892798
Mymykiller1488↗
Kazakh_soy↗
Show quoted text
Post #181248
There are 9 repys fym
Fuck you.
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

4 months ago#892801
spanish civil war on the 'ru
FatGuyParadise

i miss the wage

4 months ago#892802
Kazakh_soy↗
Mymykiller1488↗
Show quoted text
There are 9 repys fym
Fuck you.
>FUCK. YOU. BIGOT.
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

4 months ago#892803
Kazakh_soy↗
Mymykiller1488↗
Show quoted text
There are 9 repys fym
Fuck you.
Stop leaking arent yiu supposed to habe low cortisol dont be a clit leak
Morostein

Moors were kangz

4 months ago#892830
Why?
4 months ago#892888
Morostein↗
Why?
he said spaniards, not islamic north africans that raped spaniards. move on.
Morostein

Moors were kangz

4 months ago#892905(edited 4 months ago)
quiddy↗
Morostein↗
Show quoted text
Why?
he said spaniards, not islamic north africans that raped spaniards. move on.
Quididdy
4 months ago#892913
Who apart from trollio
4 months ago#892927
Luckily for me the closest i had to someone disgracing my country was misscirclelargebreast, even then i was friendly with him
/ 5
Log in to reply to this thread.