General & Off-Topic

Sleepthread

Leave your comments here because i will react to them tomorrow Post #210535
no reppeys i hate niggers im going to kill niggers
JerdeeDestroyer↗
no reppeys i hate niggers im going to kill niggers
Why don't you make them your slaves?
I'm sure they're affordable.
snca thread
Ok
JerdeeDestroyer↗
no reppeys i hate niggers im going to kill niggers
why not burn and rape them?
I overslept today by accident, i dreamt of going to America, the cities were tons of big square boxes and there were tons of troons that we (dream companions) laughed at. The roads were endlessly long and had tons of transmission towers for some reason. How accurate is this to the real thing
ok some reppeys
Goop↗
I overslept today by accident, i dreamt of going to America, the cities were tons of big square boxes and there were tons of troons that we (dream companions) laughed at. The roads were endlessly long and had tons of transmission towers for some reason. How accurate is this to the real thing
Bro just went to america
sleep thread
Log in to reply to this thread.