35 replies·236 views

Vampires vs Werewolves

4 months ago#842648(edited 4 months ago)
:thumbsup: for vampires
:true: for werewolves
For which is more attractive
/ 2
4 months ago#842670
:neutral:
4 months ago#842681
im more fond of frankenstein's monster
4 months ago#842689
Kaiser↗
im more fond of frankenstein's monster
Why are you gay
JimBrap

Lesotho's strongest aryan soldier

4 months ago#842726
Squiggle↗
:thumbsup: for vampires
:true: for werewolves
For which is more attractive
A Foid wrote this thread btw^
4 months ago#842733
JimBrap↗
Squiggle↗
Show quoted text
:thumbsup: for vampires
:true: for werewolves
For which is more attractive
A Foid wrote this thread btw^
Whats wrong with being a girl
JimBrap

Lesotho's strongest aryan soldier

4 months ago#842753
Squiggle↗
JimBrap↗
Show quoted text
A Foid wrote this thread btw^
Whats wrong with being a girl
Obsessed with Gay men or even Gay Boys having sex (OOOYYYYYY DOOOOCCCCTTTTOSSSSSSS)
4 months ago#842768
JimBrap↗
Squiggle↗
Show quoted text
JimBrap↗
Show quoted text
A Foid wrote this thread btw^
Whats wrong with being a girl
Obsessed with Gay men or even Gay Boys having sex (OOOYYYYYY DOOOOCCCCTTTTOSSSSSSS)
Those are pornbrained stories
4 months ago#842777
Squiggle↗
:thumbsup: for vampires
:true: for werewolves
For which is more attractive
kill yourself
Nabbv

🇬🇧

4 months ago#842781
I like vampires better
4 months ago#842786
yeezyyeezy↗
Squiggle↗
Show quoted text
:thumbsup: for vampires
:true: for werewolves
For which is more attractive
kill yourself
Why I didnt even do anything I was just asking
Nabbv↗
I like vampires better
Why?
Nabbv

🇬🇧

4 months ago#842795
Squiggle↗
Why?
they're not furry and have cool powers and look eviler
4 months ago#842810
Squiggle↗
yeezyyeezy↗
Show quoted text
Squiggle↗
Show quoted text
:thumbsup: for vampires
:true: for werewolves
For which is more attractive
kill yourself
Why I didnt even do anything I was just asking
Nabbv↗
Show quoted text
I like vampires better
Why?
your fucking friends list is a nightmare blunt rotation maybe except moidslayer
4 months ago#842816
Nabbv↗
Squiggle↗
Show quoted text
Why?
they're not furry and have cool powers and look eviler
But theyre dead and cold and arent cute and all the vampire stories are about rape or seduction or kidnapping
4 months ago#842820
and maybe scuzz
Nabbv

🇬🇧

4 months ago#842824
Squiggle↗
Nabbv↗
Show quoted text
Squiggle↗
Show quoted text
Why?
they're not furry and have cool powers and look eviler
But theyre dead and cold and arent cute and all the vampire stories are about rape or seduction or kidnapping
I like all three of those
4 months ago#842833
yeezyyeezy↗unverified
Squiggle↗unverified
Show quoted text
yeezyyeezy↗unverified
Show quoted text
Squiggle↗unverified
Show quoted text
:thumbsup: for vampires
:true: for werewolves
Nabbv↗
Show quoted text
Squiggle↗
Show quoted text
Nabbv↗
Show quoted text
Squiggle↗
Show quoted text
Why?
they're not furry and have cool powers and look eviler
But theyre dead and cold and arent cute and all the vampire stories are about rape or seduction or kidnapping
I like all three of those

For which is more attractive
kill yourself
Why I didnt even do anything I was just asking
Nabbv↗
Show quoted text
I like vampires better
Why?
your fucking friends list is a nightmare blunt rotation maybe except moidslayer
We can be friends if you want everyone is so mean here :wholesome::wholesome:
4 months ago#842835
Nabbv↗
Squiggle↗
Show quoted text
Nabbv↗
Show quoted text
Squiggle↗
Show quoted text
Why?
they're not furry and have cool powers and look eviler
But theyre dead and cold and arent cute and all the vampire stories are about rape or seduction or kidnapping
I like all three of those
Creep
Nabbv

🇬🇧

4 months ago#842840
i like dresden vampires
4 months ago#842853
Nabbv↗
i like dresden vampires
But vampires are cold and creepy and I never read anything about vampores because theyre not attractive
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.