General & Off-Topic

I'm making a gc who wants to join?

Thread
/ 2
what for
What for
what for
What for
what for
For what
What for
what for
We did it reddit!
Op answer
For what exactly?
never join the jerdee gc
It's just a gc to shitpost in and talk idk I jus wanna make a gc
nobaldi wants to be in your groom chat
Goop↗
nobaldi wants to be in your groom chat
>groom
Everybaldi is above 18 doe
Rabbi↗unverified
Goop↗
Show quoted text
nobaldi wants to be in your groom chat
>groom
Everybaldi is above 18 doe
stop EPIing 30 year olds you freak
Post #230342
POOPNVKE
I want to join.
Rabbi↗
It's just a gc to shitpost in and talk idk I jus wanna make a gc
These can be done on the forum. You are just obsessed with 'cording
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.