General & Off-TopicLocked

Anyone wants to do some gooood ol' terrorism in the name of the white race?

uhhhhhhh not a fed btw uhhh
/ 2
xcv911↗
uhhhhhhh not a fed btw uhhh
hmmmmmmmmm
Post #181248
Post #220610
Post #230536any second now...
Post #208918
FireGuy324↗
Post #208918
me?? no.. is there a fed anywhere? i'm just a chud looking to act on my ideologies!
giga
Should I delete this thread?
Vale↗
Should I delete this thread?
It was unfunny so yes
Vale↗
Should I delete this thread?
if you do it you're a faggot
I'll just leave it up to someone else. I want to go to sleep. :sleeping:
xcv911↗
uhhhhhhh not a fed btw uhhh
OKC 2.0 when?
Sorry, terrorism is for jartycucks
soyGODTNDmaster↗
xcv911↗
Show quoted text
uhhhhhhh not a fed btw uhhh
OKC 2.0 when?
i don't know what you're talking about
dem ytbois raysis n shiet
ITS DA COOOOOOOOOORD
Can I do terrorism for Jews instead?
Chudrus↗
Can I do terrorism for Jews instead?
eh uhh uhh
where do i sign up?
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.