General & Off-Topic

new conspiracy theory?

I think that cuxio is ban evading as rabbi on here.

>both admitted to having kike heritage
>rabbi is literally a joke about this
>both are bisexual
>both act overtly sexual and shit up the website
>cuxio's biggest opps, delclitty and warrior-p, are both of rabbi's enemies
>the pedophile furniggers who groomed xim couldn't be added as enemies as they haven't been active in a week, so rabbi not having them as enemies could be explained by that
>if it were true it would prove that pluekike and cuxio are the same person
>pluekike also had kike heritage

Is this something to look into? I was told to make this thead by another namegod here.
/ 5
@Rabbi explain yourself
Near↗
@Rabbi explain yourself
You're genuinely grasping at straws there's lots of bisexual niggas on here and lots of kikes too they make up like half the site population
I guess it wouldn't hurt for a red name to check the IPs.
Near↗
I think that cuxio is ban evading as rabbi on here.
>both admitted to having kike heritage
>rabbi is literally a joke about this
>both are bisexual
>both act overtly sexual and shit up the website
>cuxio's biggest opps, delclitty and warrior-p, are both of rabbi's enemies
>the pedophile furniggers who groomed xim couldn't be added as enemies as they haven't been active in a week, so rabbi not having them as enemies could be explained by that
>if it were true it would prove that pluekike and cuxio are the same person
>pluekike also had kike heritage
Is this something to look into? I was told to make this thead by another namegod here.
Rabbi seems to weirdly hate me so I would not be too surprised.
Vale↗
I guess it wouldn't hurt for a red name to check the IPs.
Some retarded janny banned me for ban evasion before but they checked my ips or whatever and I got freed. I can guarantee you that I'm not cuxio.
Rabbi↗
Vale↗
Show quoted text
I guess it wouldn't hurt for a red name to check the IPs.
Some retarded janny banned me for ban evasion before but they checked my ips or whatever and I got freed. I can guarantee you that I'm not cuxio.
I see.
Deltranny↗
Near↗
Show quoted text
I think that cuxio is ban evading as rabbi on here.
>both admitted to having kike heritage
>rabbi is literally a joke about this
>both are bisexual
>both act overtly sexual and shit up the website
>cuxio's biggest opps, delclitty and warrior-p, are both of rabbi's enemies
>the pedophile furniggers who groomed xim couldn't be added as enemies as they haven't been active in a week, so rabbi not having them as enemies could be explained by that
>if it were true it would prove that pluekike and cuxio are the same person
>pluekike also had kike heritage
Is this something to look into? I was told to make this thead by another namegod here.
Rabbi seems to weirdly hate me so I would not be too surprised.
You're just an annoying faggot, follow the shitskin pedo religion, and drew a human kissing a delcatty. You deserve the hate.
Rabbi↗
Deltranny↗
Show quoted text
Near↗
Show quoted text
I think that cuxio is ban evading as rabbi on here.
>both admitted to having kike heritage
>rabbi is literally a joke about this
>both are bisexual
>both act overtly sexual and shit up the website
>cuxio's biggest opps, delclitty and warrior-p, are both of rabbi's enemies
>the pedophile furniggers who groomed xim couldn't be added as enemies as they haven't been active in a week, so rabbi not having them as enemies could be explained by that
>if it were true it would prove that pluekike and cuxio are the same person
>pluekike also had kike heritage
Is this something to look into? I was told to make this thead by another namegod here.
Rabbi seems to weirdly hate me so I would not be too surprised.
You're just an annoying faggot, follow the shitskin pedo religion, and drew a human kissing a delcatty. You deserve the hate.
Very strange coincidence that these are the exact points that cuxio used against delclitty...
Rabbi↗
Vale↗
Show quoted text
I guess it wouldn't hurt for a red name to check the IPs.
Some retarded janny banned me for ban evasion before but they checked my ips or whatever and I got freed. I can guarantee you that I'm not cuxio.
I was actually gonna bring that up to use against you but you mentioned it for me.

However perhaps @Quote @custard @Warrior-Z could check the sharty ips to see exactly who the ban evader that "coincidentally" lives in the exact same area as him is.
Near↗
Rabbi↗
Show quoted text
Deltranny↗
Show quoted text
Near↗
Show quoted text
I think that cuxio is ban evading as rabbi on here.
>both admitted to having kike heritage
>rabbi is literally a joke about this
>both are bisexual
>both act overtly sexual and shit up the website
>cuxio's biggest opps, delclitty and warrior-p, are both of rabbi's enemies
>the pedophile furniggers who groomed xim couldn't be added as enemies as they haven't been active in a week, so rabbi not having them as enemies could be explained by that
>if it were true it would prove that pluekike and cuxio are the same person
>pluekike also had kike heritage
Is this something to look into? I was told to make this thead by another namegod here.
Rabbi seems to weirdly hate me so I would not be too surprised.
You're just an annoying faggot, follow the shitskin pedo religion, and drew a human kissing a delcatty. You deserve the hate.
Very strange coincidence that these are the exact points that cuxio used against delclitty...
I mean they're valid points sooo
Ur just looking for any possible reason to say I'm cuxio atp
SNCA
i 100% know cuxio's ban evading you may actually be onto something
moidslayer↗
i 100% know cuxio's ban evading you may actually be onto something
Do you have any proof that cuxio is ban evading?
I'm genuinely curious now
Rabbi↗
moidslayer↗
Show quoted text
i 100% know cuxio's ban evading you may actually be onto something
Do you have any proof that cuxio is ban evading?
i have intel from wicklow
moidslayer↗
i 100% know cuxio's ban evading you may actually be onto something
on here?
Nabbv↗
moidslayer↗
Show quoted text
i 100% know cuxio's ban evading you may actually be onto something
on here?
yeah
/ 5
Log in to reply to this thread.