468 replies·4924 views

Who would you date here if you were a femnamefag?

Wordsalot

Join me in death.

4 months ago#828826
Basically what I mean by this is, if you were a female namefag (not the one that are here) and you were FORCED to date a namefag from here, who would it be (and why?)
>Stole from /pol/ award
Why yes, I did.
/ 24
oddypod

wocky slush

4 months ago#828837·
wordsalot with his AGP fantasies again
4 months ago#828839
kaiser
Nabbv

🇬🇧

4 months ago#828842
PLEASE FUCKING STOP
Nabbv

🇬🇧

4 months ago#828844
I'd KILL MYSELF if I were FEMALE
4 months ago#828848·
i’d finger myself if i was female
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

4 months ago#828857
oddypod↗
wordsalot with his AGP fantasies again
I read the thread on /pol/ and thought it was hallarious
oddypod

wocky slush

4 months ago#828861
Wordsalot↗
oddypod↗
Show quoted text
wordsalot with his AGP fantasies again
I read the thread on /pol/ and thought it was hallarious
>hallarious
...
isaac33

isaac33

4 months ago#828863
If i was female i would not be on the soysphere at all
isaac33

isaac33

4 months ago#828868
The only documented female namefag is that food song foid (i forgot her name) who apparently looks like female meximutt irl
Vale

(⸸) | Sherburne

4 months ago#828869
No more. Enough.
Vale

(⸸) | Sherburne

4 months ago#828871
isaac33↗
If i was female i would not be on the soysphere at all
Tsmt.
noname

nobody you should know or care about

4 months ago#828884
>Stolen from /pol/
Not like this /pol/cucks...
...
Dunno, but I'm certain a bunch of phonos would be extra obsessed if I were a wompa
GGF777

Watching gayniggers from outerspace

4 months ago#828886·(edited 4 months ago)
brapped out of the booru for a day and i come back to find this ☢️ABSOLUTELY RADIOACTIVE ☢️ BOORUPILL
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

4 months ago#828903
isaac33↗
If i was female i would not be on the soysphere at all
assuming you are a soypshere namefag female
noname

nobody you should know or care about

4 months ago#828908
isaac33↗
The only documented female namefag is that food song foid (i forgot her name) who apparently looks like female meximutt irl
@Soyteen_Liker they still talk about you
4 months ago#828916
I’m too masculine for that
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

4 months ago#828921
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
I’m too masculine for that
THis was asked on pol and you know how far their up their own asses they are so I'm sure tou can answer too.
margetock

Nigger Poop

4 months ago#828922
i spam 'o on the log because its funny
OdessanBvll

SEXY AND RICH MOTHERFUCKER

4 months ago#828927(edited 4 months ago)
I had my first kiss today and what did you do to become more of a man
/ 24
Log in to reply to this thread.