General & Off-Topic

I find dead rodents attractive

Post #63476
/ 3
So does @Obsidian
we know
meds no i dont
thanks for letting us know
I thought you liked alive rodents
Post #166673
You might've raped one to say that
Emerald finds apes attractive
Who's worse?

Pineapple↗
Emerald finds apes attractive
Who's worse?
No I do not
This isn’t me, retards.
Thub↗
This isn’t me, retards.
it's clearly your evil twin doe
Thub↗
This isn’t me, retards.
Post #146461
Post #171714
Thub↗
This isn’t me, retards.
Sorry guys, i have BPD and this is my alter ego.
I can’t BTFO anyone just now as I’m busy writing.
Thub↗
I can’t BTFO anyone just now as I’m busy writing.
Btw, im writing my fanfiction that consists of me raping Lorna.
Thub-↗unverified
Btw, im writing my fanfiction that consists of me raping Lorna.
cool
Thub-↗
Thub↗
Show quoted text
I can’t BTFO anyone just now as I’m busy writing.
Btw, im writing my fanfiction that consists of me raping Lorna.
Shut the fuck up.
Thub↗
Thub-↗unverified
Show quoted text
Btw, im writing my fanfiction that consists of me raping Lorna.
Shut the fuck up.
^rapes mice
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.