how to make a wiki?
I wanna make a wiki but I don't know how to make my own wiki site and i'm broke but most of the wiki host things are overmoderated to hell and anything soysphere related would get 'nished instantly
1 buy vps
2 setup mediawiki
ezpz
2 setup mediawiki
ezpz
You can do it through fandom(which costs 0 shekels) but its loaded with ads and is overall pretty Jewish, ad blocker is a must. Also probably data mines you but thats just my speculation.
Peter will reign after cobblestone leaves!1 buy vps
2 setup mediawiki
ezpz

we already have soyjak wiki
idiot
dumb nusoi
obsesseddumb nusoi
Xe's making a 'ki for xis headcannons about what cursed techniques that namefags usewe already have soyjak wiki
dont end up like @Gold
does soywiki use irc for comms mainly
@cobblestone i know you didn't make the 'ki, but you can probably help this guy ig.I wanna make a wiki but I don't know how to make my own wiki site and i'm broke but most of the wiki host things are overmoderated to hell and anything soysphere related would get 'nished instantly
use mediawiki pal
#wiki, talk pages and e-mails.does soywiki use irc for comms mainly
thanks peter1 buy vps
2 setup mediawiki
ezpz
.
Find your nearest woman of color,have mixed race children with her,the knowledge on how to do that will automatically come to you then.
Log in to reply to this thread.

