General & Off-Topic

Are their any white people left on this site ite?

I have only seen Mexicans and Arabs talk. Is this normal?
/ 3
snarky snappy redirects you to here if you live-in a brown country btw
>except for japan
:kek:
Um hi
Wypipo don't exist mayne
I’m Jewish
Chudrus↗
I’m Jewish
We can tell
Do I count?
me saar bought vpn to join site for ten rupie and converted to christianity 2 days ago
Thankfully no
Chudrus↗
I’m Jewish
Are you a white passing Jew? I want to see, post your hand
Colorlesspy↗
snarky snappy redirects you to here if you live-in a brown country btw
>except for japan
:kek:
That's why I'm here :sad:
yes im argentinian im very white
Clitlicker_02489↗
I have only seen Mexicans and Arabs talk. Is this normal?
im 99.5% anglo (the .5% is nordic) so yeah i am
mi saar
The type of question quote asked himself before the brownocaust
Triunfo2345908↗
me saar bought vpn to join site for ten rupie and converted to christianity 2 days ago
honorary aryan
Me and Warrior-Z
Dino↗
yes im argentinian im very white
i thought all latinGODs were banned in the soysphere
Is the brownocaust only active on the sharty?
Yeah me
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.