553 replies·3193 views

i wish i was german

ricimu

nigger

4 months ago#817307
i wish i was aryan, god, why was i born brown
/ 28
4 months ago#817308
Prussian or Bavarian
NJr

Santos FC & Brazil #10

4 months ago#817310·
BrownGODs won, fuck germancucks
Uncle_Spaghettio

I'm 16, ban me.

4 months ago#817311
Don’t worry, you can marry beautiful israeli woman saar :wholesome:
Vale

(⸸) | Ark of the Covenant

4 months ago#817312
I love Germans.
4 months ago#817313·
White people wish to be as black as you
And blacks like you wish to be white as them
4 months ago#817314
Vale↗
I love Germans.
Prussians or Bavarians
Hate

I own you blud

4 months ago#817315·
bro...
4 months ago#817316
Geg, in current germany you would be mindraped with leftist narrative, tvrks, and probably arrested for using the nazi network already
Kazakh_soy

Anti-cheeseskin

4 months ago#817317
I wish i was Mongolian.
4 months ago#817318
NJr↗
BrownGODs won, fuck germancucks
youre right, they do cuck for third world shitskins. you must have insider knowledge.
isaac33

isaac33

4 months ago#817319·
im a german i think nationalism and racism are snca it doesnt matter what race you are
NJr

Santos FC & Brazil #10

4 months ago#817320·
Beni↗
White people wish to be as black as you
And blacks like you wish to be white as them
No
I'd kill myself if I was white
Vale

(⸸) | Ark of the Covenant

4 months ago#817322
Chudrus↗
Vale↗
Show quoted text
I love Germans.
Prussians or Bavarians
I don't know, as long as they're pretty.
4 months ago#817323
Oh wait youre brown, understandable
4 months ago#817324
NJr↗
Beni↗
Show quoted text
White people wish to be as black as you
And blacks like you wish to be white as them
No
I'd kill myself if I was white
im proved right, you are a third world shitskin
Vale

(⸸) | Ark of the Covenant

4 months ago#817325
Soyton↗
Geg, in current germany you would be mindraped with leftist narrative, tvrks, and probably arrested for using the nazi network already
:tsmt:
Uncle_Spaghettio

I'm 16, ban me.

4 months ago#817326
Wish I was Australian :sad:
4 months ago#817327
isaac33↗
im a german i think nationalism and racism are snca it doesnt matter what race you are
east or west german
Goop

Sound off, who cut the sound off? I did. You could paint a picture of my face with the silence.

4 months ago#817328
Im white and want to be even whiter, like paper, vampire
/ 28
Log in to reply to this thread.