General & Off-Topic

SNCA | is there any good movies/books you 'tards can recommend?

I'm bored and knowledge pilled, Is there any book/movie that yuo loved or enjoyed that yuo can recommend?
Yes.
This was my favorite movie when I was a caca
Read the bible
LesothosTopRapist↗
This was my favorite movie when I was a caca
Watching this and giving it a review thanks
ReyDeLepra↗
Read the bible
Beautiful, but I already did read the new testament for Bible study
SteamEngine↗
Yes.
What happened? Did the troon eat your tongue?

Kaiser↗

KEKKK
xcv911↗
SteamEngine↗
Show quoted text
Yes.
What happened? Did the troon eat your tongue?
Life of a 'ru cuck ain't an easy one.
watch jacobs ladder
Book: pearson university physics with modern physics
Movie: the deep 1977
Goupy↗
watch jacobs ladder
Do this (if its what i think it is), I finally saw it as a fan of the silent hill franchise (i even got my dad on it) and its really, REALLY good.
My takes would be stand by me (1986, i even have a copy of the original story written by stephen king it was inspired by), aguirre: the wrath of god (1975) and clash of the titans (1981), and as for animated flicks, id say atlantis: the lost empire and the book of life amongst others.

As for books, do the stand by stephen king but only if youre willing to read the nearly 1000 page novel. read the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy series.
The Turner Diaries
Log in to reply to this thread.