Worst booru namefag?
Question
Kaiser
iwaju
Jableh
are we counting banned or unbanned ones?
Like someone who is a bad namefag, or a namefag that is the complete opposite of a gegbvll, where they suck out all the fun out of using the site?Question
Sackz
obsessed_shitskin us one if the most insufferable faggots ive ever seen on this site. but it could go either way him or Randal if we talk minor namefags that are snca.
Obsidian
Supreme, this nigger literally posts 'p with babyjak and mpreg edits with other namefags yet he's somehow not banned.
supreme I feel like is too obvious of an answerSupreme, this nigger literally posts 'p with babyjak and mpreg edits with other namefags yet he's somehow not banned.
Le foids
I would say cobson_hwabag but I almost pity him
And also Red
Active or inactive?
That’s the shardee not the booruAnd also Red
Log in to reply to this thread.


