72 replies·431 views

hey guys

6 months ago#40373
hows it going
/ 4
Paranoid

Offline

6 months ago#40375
Tired zzzz
6 months ago#40379
Paranoid↗
Tired zzzz

yea i get that i felt fatigued this week ive been trying to cut down my eating
Paranoid

Offline

6 months ago#40385
h8em↗
Paranoid↗
Show quoted text
Tired zzzz

yea i get that i felt fatigued this week ive been trying to cut down my eating
Pick a cut off time in your day where you will stop snacking
I give myself about 7 hours to get all my meals in before I stop eating until tomorrow
6 months ago#40391
Paranoid↗
h8em↗unverified
Show quoted text
yea i get that i felt fatigued this week ive been trying to cut down my eating
Pick a cut off time in your day where you will stop snacking
I give myself about 7 hours to get all my meals in before I stop eating until tomorrow
I've tried to generally not snack whatsoever and just eat meals. I didn't have VERY much today given it's Good Friday but I definitely shouldn't have snacked as I did today.
Paranoid

Offline

6 months ago#40398
h8em↗
Paranoid↗unverified
Show quoted text
Pick a cut off time in your day where you will stop snacking
I give myself about 7 hours to get all my meals in before I stop eating until tomorrow
I've tried to generally not snack whatsoever and just eat meals. I didn't have VERY much today given it's Good Friday but I definitely shouldn't have snacked as I did today.
You'll get over it just with this attitude alone, I believe in you :)
6 months ago#40412
Paranoid↗
h8em↗unverified
Show quoted text
I've tried to generally not snack whatsoever and just eat meals. I didn't have VERY much today given it's Good Friday but I definitely shouldn't have snacked as I did today.
You'll get over it just with this attitude alone, I believe in you :)
Thanks!
4 months ago#746617
Hello
2 months ago#1355214
Pineapple↗
Hello
Hi
Wood

PROUD SEAMONKEY THAT LIVES IN LESOTHO AND IS A CALIFORNIA PATRIOT

2 months ago#1355236
Good
2 months ago#1355278
Wood↗
Good
Great
2 months ago#1355401
BBC
2 months ago#1355432
Rape mustard
CoalFarmerTheBestNamefagInPol

I love everyone and everything

2 months ago#1355473
gapejaks_top_guy↗
I love you :wholesome:
2 months ago#1355490
CoalFarmerTheBestNamefagInPol↗
gapejaks_top_guy↗
Show quoted text
I love you :wholesome:
Aren't you gay
2 months ago#1355512
Coalfarmer respond now
2 months ago#1355518
Or you are confirming you're gay
2 months ago#1355521
CoalFarmerTheBestNamefagInPol↗
gapejaks_top_guy↗
Show quoted text
I love you :wholesome:
I love yu too :wholesome::wholesome:
CoalFarmerTheBestNamefagInPol

I love everyone and everything

2 months ago#1355541
gapejaks_top_guy↗
CoalFarmerTheBestNamefagInPol↗
Show quoted text
gapejaks_top_guy↗
Show quoted text
I love you :wholesome:
I love yu too :wholesome::wholesome:
:wholesome:
/ 4
Log in to reply to this thread.