titanlum is a shemmycuck for getting me banned from the 'ru
You read the title or whatever
Why'd you do it
Cuz Titanlum is obsessed with me and loves spreading lies idfkWhy'd you do it
That and my clitty was leaking so I ended up vandalizing the tags like a retard
you is snitching lil bro??You broke the rules and got punished

>I am now going to state duh obveeus so I can look smarter than muh heccin' enemy o' whatevuh... GET NEGGED, BEANUH!!!!You broke the rules and got punishedShow quoted text
Cuz Titanlum is obsessed with me and loves spreading lies idfk
That and my clitty was leaking so I ended up vandalizing the tags like a retard
you's is an snitcher cuh us ass face goycuck o algo lil bro guhHe begged for a slopjak and clitty leaked when provided
>U spam kowl on der delly and u make muh fuckin clitty leakDo you have any proof of this other than me objecting to the coal you spam?Show quoted text
Bitch YOU are the jewish snca boogeymen who browses the long-dead website, quit lying.
<look inside
>Floweyjak
OH NONONONONONONO DO NUSOIPOOPSONS REALLY???

Log in to reply to this thread.
