General & Off-Topic

I like girls with cocks

I don't care I said it, I'm not gay but there's something about women with cocks that turns me on
Morostein↗
Tvrkroach0997↗
Show quoted text
Morostein↗
Show quoted text
Tvrkroach0997↗
Show quoted text
Morostein↗
Show quoted text
mustardlaptop↗
Show quoted text
What about men with vaginas?
Disgusting, I wanna throw up
Do u have any sexual trauma ? Where this femboy twink love comes from
Well yeah when I was in kindergarten but it doesn't have shit to do with trans, I started to get attracted by transgender girls when I saw an episode of Naruto turning into a girl, also my cousin had a transgender friend when I was in high school and things happened, it's not really a trauma tbh I just grew up with it
Arab and non pedo version of diddy
Diddy is gay, I would never do men
he loves twinks probably since he is top
Tvrkroach0997↗
Morostein↗
Show quoted text
Tvrkroach0997↗
Show quoted text
Morostein↗
Show quoted text
Tvrkroach0997↗
Show quoted text
Morostein↗
Show quoted text
mustardlaptop↗
Show quoted text
What about men with vaginas?
Disgusting, I wanna throw up
Do u have any sexual trauma ? Where this femboy twink love comes from
Well yeah when I was in kindergarten but it doesn't have shit to do with trans, I started to get attracted by transgender girls when I saw an episode of Naruto turning into a girl, also my cousin had a transgender friend when I was in high school and things happened, it's not really a trauma tbh I just grew up with it
Arab and non pedo version of diddy
Diddy is gay, I would never do men
he loves twinks probably since he is top
From what I heard the nigga got fucked
Morostein↗
Tvrkroach0997↗
Show quoted text
Morostein↗
Show quoted text
Tvrkroach0997↗
Show quoted text
Morostein↗
Show quoted text
Tvrkroach0997↗
Show quoted text
Morostein↗
Show quoted text
mustardlaptop↗
Show quoted text
What about men with vaginas?
Disgusting, I wanna throw up
Do u have any sexual trauma ? Where this femboy twink love comes from
Well yeah when I was in kindergarten but it doesn't have shit to do with trans, I started to get attracted by transgender girls when I saw an episode of Naruto turning into a girl, also my cousin had a transgender friend when I was in high school and things happened, it's not really a trauma tbh I just grew up with it
Arab and non pedo version of diddy
Diddy is gay, I would never do men
he loves twinks probably since he is top
From what I heard the nigga got fucked
nigga once tried fuck Mike tyson
Me too
Vashkentya↗
Me too
:thumbsdown:
Tvrkroach0997↗
Morostein↗
Show quoted text
Tvrkroach0997↗
Show quoted text
Morostein↗
Show quoted text
Tvrkroach0997↗
Show quoted text
Morostein↗
Show quoted text
Tvrkroach0997↗
Show quoted text
Morostein↗
Show quoted text
mustardlaptop↗
Show quoted text
What about men with vaginas?
Disgusting, I wanna throw up
Do u have any sexual trauma ? Where this femboy twink love comes from
Well yeah when I was in kindergarten but it doesn't have shit to do with trans, I started to get attracted by transgender girls when I saw an episode of Naruto turning into a girl, also my cousin had a transgender friend when I was in high school and things happened, it's not really a trauma tbh I just grew up with it
Arab and non pedo version of diddy
Diddy is gay, I would never do men
he loves twinks probably since he is top
From what I heard the nigga got fucked
nigga once tried fuck Mike tyson
Disgusting
Vashkentya↗
Me too
Aryan, we're really twins fr
Morostein↗
Tvrkroach0997↗
Show quoted text
Morostein↗
Show quoted text
Tvrkroach0997↗
Show quoted text
Morostein↗
Show quoted text
Tvrkroach0997↗
Show quoted text
Morostein↗
Show quoted text
Tvrkroach0997↗
Show quoted text
Morostein↗
Show quoted text
mustardlaptop↗
Show quoted text
What about men with vaginas?
Disgusting, I wanna throw up
Do u have any sexual trauma ? Where this femboy twink love comes from
Well yeah when I was in kindergarten but it doesn't have shit to do with trans, I started to get attracted by transgender girls when I saw an episode of Naruto turning into a girl, also my cousin had a transgender friend when I was in high school and things happened, it's not really a trauma tbh I just grew up with it
Arab and non pedo version of diddy
Diddy is gay, I would never do men
he loves twinks probably since he is top
From what I heard the nigga got fucked
nigga once tried fuck Mike tyson
Disgusting
We need to ragebait somebody go to messagebox
Morostein↗
Vashkentya↗
Show quoted text
Me too
Aryan, we're really twins fr
Which type is your fav?
Vashkentya↗
Morostein↗unverified
Show quoted text
Aryan, we're really twins fr
Which type is your fav?
URKRANIANS...
MoistPepper↗
Vashkentya↗
Show quoted text
Morostein↗unverified
Show quoted text
Aryan, we're really twins fr
Which type is your fav?
URKRANIANS...
Would goon to moist futa but there's no such picrels with you
Morostein↗
Vashkentya↗
Show quoted text
Me too
Aryan, we're really twins fr
the first slav this nigga considered aryan is the one who goons to troons :holdit:
Vashkentya↗
MoistPepper↗unverified
Show quoted text
URKRANIANS...
Would goon to moist futa but there's no such picrels with you
I'm a man wouldn't it just be gay porn?
Vashkentya↗
Morostein↗
Show quoted text
Vashkentya↗
Show quoted text
Me too
Aryan, we're really twins fr
Which type is your fav?
I like troons with tiny cock and little balls because it looks like a clitty
beefsoup↗
Morostein↗
Show quoted text
Vashkentya↗
Show quoted text
Me too
Aryan, we're really twins fr
the first slav this nigga considered aryan is the one who goons to troons
If you're into troons you're automatically Aryan
Morostein↗
Vashkentya↗unverified
Show quoted text
Which type is your fav?
I like troons with tiny cock and little balls because it looks like a clitty
Morostein↗
beefsoup↗unverified
Show quoted text
the first slav this nigga considered aryan is the one who goons to troons
If you're into troons you're automatically Aryan
IT'S TVRKPILLED...
Morostein↗
beefsoup↗
Show quoted text
Morostein↗
Show quoted text
Vashkentya↗
Show quoted text
Me too
Aryan, we're really twins fr
the first slav this nigga considered aryan is the one who goons to troons
If you're into troons you're automatically Aryan
Post #162248
MoistPepper↗
Morostein↗
Show quoted text
Vashkentya↗unverified
Show quoted text
Which type is your fav?
I like troons with tiny cock and little balls because it looks like a clitty
Morostein↗
Show quoted text
beefsoup↗unverified
Show quoted text
the first slav this nigga considered aryan is the one who goons to troons
If you're into troons you're automatically Aryan
IT'S TVRKPILLED...
Moisty you never found a tranny attractive? Like I'm not talking sexually I'm just talking about a tranny being beautiful? Never?
MoistPepper↗
Vashkentya↗
Show quoted text
MoistPepper↗unverified
Show quoted text
URKRANIANS...
Would goon to moist futa but there's no such picrels with you
I'm a man wouldn't it just be gay porn?
>I'm a man
Nigger nigger tellin' lies
Morostein↗
MoistPepper↗unverified
Show quoted text
IT'S TVRKPILLED...
Moisty you never found a tranny attractive? Like I'm not talking sexually I'm just talking about a tranny being beautiful? Never?
yes her name is @jimbo
Vashkentya↗
MoistPepper↗unverified
Show quoted text
I'm a man wouldn't it just be gay porn?
>I'm a man
Nigger nigger tellin' lies
no lies
Log in to reply to this thread.