28 repliesΒ·366 views

How to overcome/cope with serious body dysphoria

Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

4 months ago#728755
I pick my skin and check mirrors every hour I've ruined my face and nose
/ 2
Nabbv

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

4 months ago#728758
You deserve it for being a simp
Philippe

Herring Choker

4 months ago#728760(edited 4 months ago)
I have an extremely inflate ego, So i like whatever i see on the mirror, unless i look at my face through the phone camera. (im conventionally fat and ugly)
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

4 months ago#728764
Nabbv↗
You deserve it for being a simp
I dont whore out for women I'm just saying we're just as bad for throwing each other under the bus for 5 sec of female attention
ItzDingle

ill be back

4 months ago#728766
Im not sure, considering ive never had it
But id say, dont make it worse by doing drastic things to yourself, for example starving yourself if its that kind of body dysphoria, and honestly theres no way youre as ugly as yku think you are, and if you really think that then start working out and eating healthy if you aren't yet, especially working out
Cuz that'll give you the body God gave you to have and youll most definitely feel better, im not sure how you can actually overcome it but you should also try just ignoring it on top of allat
@Joe_Barbaro
Nabbv

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

4 months ago#728771
Joe_Barbaro↗
Nabbv↗
Show quoted text
You deserve it for being a simp
I dont whore out for women I'm just saying we're just as bad for throwing each other under the bus for 5 sec of female attention
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DOES THAT. I DO NOT DO THIS. YOU ARE A SIMP. I AM NOT.
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

4 months ago#728772
Nabbv↗
Joe_Barbaro↗
Show quoted text
Nabbv↗
Show quoted text
You deserve it for being a simp
I dont whore out for women I'm just saying we're just as bad for throwing each other under the bus for 5 sec of female attention
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DOES THAT. I DO NOT DO THIS. YOU ARE A SIMP. I AM NOT.
The vast majority of men will do this
Nabbv

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

4 months ago#728775
Joe_Barbaro↗
Nabbv↗
Show quoted text
Joe_Barbaro↗
Show quoted text
Nabbv↗
Show quoted text
You deserve it for being a simp
I dont whore out for women I'm just saying we're just as bad for throwing each other under the bus for 5 sec of female attention
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DOES THAT. I DO NOT DO THIS. YOU ARE A SIMP. I AM NOT.
The vast majority of men will do this
The vast majority of men should be culled
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

4 months ago#728797(edited 4 months ago)
ItzDingle↗
Im not sure, considering ive never had it
But id say, dont make it worse by doing drastic things to yourself, for example starving yourself if its that kind of body dysphoria, and honestly theres no way youre as ugly as yku think you are, and if you really think that then start working out and eating healthy if you aren't yet, especially working out
Cuz that'll give you the body God gave you to have and youll most definitely feel better, im not sure how you can actually overcome it but you should also try just ignoring it on top of allat
@Joe_Barbaro
I'm basically trying to break bad habits and distract myself, but I do have to take some initiative to reverse what I've done to myself i used to be average looking 2 years ago and now I look like a fatigued junkie
4 months ago#728840
Joe_Barbaro↗
ItzDingle↗
Show quoted text
Im not sure, considering ive never had it
But id say, dont make it worse by doing drastic things to yourself, for example starving yourself if its that kind of body dysphoria, and honestly theres no way youre as ugly as yku think you are, and if you really think that then start working out and eating healthy if you aren't yet, especially working out
Cuz that'll give you the body God gave you to have and youll most definitely feel better, im not sure how you can actually overcome it but you should also try just ignoring it on top of allat
@Joe_Barbaro
I'm basically trying to break bad habits and distract myself, but I do have to take some initiative to reverse what I've done to myself i used to be average looking 2 years ago and now I look like a fatigued junkie
He wants to be a cheetah IRL
ItzDingle

ill be back

4 months ago#728903
Joe_Barbaro↗
ItzDingle↗
Show quoted text
Im not sure, considering ive never had it
But id say, dont make it worse by doing drastic things to yourself, for example starving yourself if its that kind of body dysphoria, and honestly theres no way youre as ugly as yku think you are, and if you really think that then start working out and eating healthy if you aren't yet, especially working out
Cuz that'll give you the body God gave you to have and youll most definitely feel better, im not sure how you can actually overcome it but you should also try just ignoring it on top of allat
@Joe_Barbaro
I'm basically trying to break bad habits and distract myself, but I do have to take some initiative to reverse what I've done to myself i used to be average looking 2 years ago and now I look like a fatigued junkie
Remember distracting yourself from your problems will never fix them
aryanbrazillian

death to the northeast

4 months ago#728931
>getting advice on how to overcome body dysphoria on the bald man with glasses website
Post #215324
ItzDingle

ill be back

4 months ago#728953
aryanbrazillian↗
>getting advice on how to overcome body dysphoria on the bald man with glasses website
Post #215324
Ita a forum nogger
4 months ago#728964
aryanbrazillian↗
>getting advice on how to overcome body dysphoria on the bald man with glasses website
Post #215324
thats aryan shemmycuck
4 months ago#729018
aryanbrazillian↗
>getting advice on how to overcome body dysphoria on the bald man with glasses website
Post #215324
That's aryan, shemmycuck
Cobson_HWABAG

PEACEMAKER VVQN

4 months ago#729024
Joe_Barbaro↗
I pick my skin and check mirrors every hour I've ruined my face and nose
Ok I genuinely hope you get help but honestly this isn’t the place to ask for it the β€˜teens here might be setting you up
Marigold

haha yeah, im just a classical jacker posting funny soy memes to help keep that 'arty spirit alive

4 months ago#729033
We know you wish to be a real furry fox girl
LesothosTopRapist

social democrat

4 months ago#729035
aryanbrazillian↗
>getting advice on how to overcome body dysphoria on the bald man with glasses website
Post #215324
This is a weird looking giga
4 months ago#729040
LesothosTopRapist↗
aryanbrazillian↗
Show quoted text
>getting advice on how to overcome body dysphoria on the bald man with glasses website
Post #215324
This is a weird looking giga
>giggers are troons
4 months ago#729044(edited 4 months ago)
us ANTI-TVRKRQACHES do this btw
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.