15 replies·153 views

india is the whitest country ever

14Joseph88

Kill all non humans (such as pooners, troons and blacks)

4 months ago#714259
it is btvv
14Joseph88

Kill all non humans (such as pooners, troons and blacks)

4 months ago#714270
brap
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

4 months ago#714271
14Joseph88↗unverified
it is btvv
Saar xis is ryte saar sintasha kylled aal asi sar
14Joseph88

Kill all non humans (such as pooners, troons and blacks)

4 months ago#714277
Mymykiller1488↗unverified
14Joseph88↗unverified
Show quoted text
it is btvv
Saar xis is ryte saar sintasha kylled aal asi sar
trvth saars
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

4 months ago#714290
YA KUCH AUR
Chauvin2

SATURN IS LORD

4 months ago#714305
14Joseph88↗unverified
it is btvv
blatant lie
Chauvin2

SATURN IS LORD

4 months ago#714309
it is Zambia
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

4 months ago#714317
Chauvin2↗unverified
it is Zambia
LIE SAAR ITS SARBIA
14Joseph88

Kill all non humans (such as pooners, troons and blacks)

4 months ago#714351
Mymykiller1488↗unverified
Chauvin2↗unverified
Show quoted text
it is Zambia
LIE SAAR ITS SARBIA
yu bott ar vrong saars, india is whiter ya kuch aur
melly

ritsu nationalist

4 months ago#714365
true.
14Joseph88

Kill all non humans (such as pooners, troons and blacks)

4 months ago#714372
aryan women are built for bic.
mreps

From Liam's iPad

4 months ago#714404
Post #147646
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

4 months ago#714467
Post #211503
4 months ago#714690
>Post #202498
14Joseph88

Kill all non humans (such as pooners, troons and blacks)

4 months ago#714696
ijak↗unverified
>Post #202498
xes whiter than yu saar
4 months ago#715048
Log in to reply to this thread.