289 replies·4578 views

IS IT FINALLY OVER

4 months ago#703942
/ 15
4 months ago#704036
Uncle_Spaghettio↗
XX_IwajuGoyim_XX↗
Show quoted text
IT'S REAL
what happened?
limeade got banned and presumably fired
4 months ago#704037
Post #22303
4 months ago#704038
XX_IwajuGoyim_XX↗
Uncle_Spaghettio↗
Show quoted text
XX_IwajuGoyim_XX↗
Show quoted text
IT'S REAL
what happened?
limeade got banned and presumably fired
Why?
4 months ago#704039·
Onzikn↗
This real or is he coming back with yet another name?
Fuck that nigger I put up with him for way too long
Onzikn

From /soyresearch/

4 months ago#704042
Uncle_Spaghettio↗
XX_IwajuGoyim_XX↗
Show quoted text
IT'S REAL
what happened?
They needed some new drama to drive up pph.
4 months ago#704043
Quote↗
Onzikn↗
Show quoted text
This real or is he coming back with yet another name?
Fuck that nigger I put up with him for way too long
Damn what happened, calm down papi
4 months ago#704044
Quote↗
Onzikn↗
Show quoted text
This real or is he coming back with yet another name?
Fuck that nigger I put up with him for way too long
Yoooo Quote wtf
4 months ago#704046
@Applejack @Paranoid tick, tock...
Vale

(⸸) | Ark of the Covenant

4 months ago#704050
Is the censorship over?
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

4 months ago#704051
MarketPliers↗
@Applejack @Paranoid tick, tock...
You the same
Zonky

Zonkey

4 months ago#704052
Quote↗
Onzikn↗
Show quoted text
This real or is he coming back with yet another name?
Fuck that nigger I put up with him for way too long
TYBG
4 months ago#704054
MarketPliers↗
@Applejack @Paranoid tick, tock...
Tiktok
Post #211872
4 months ago#704056
Quote↗
Onzikn↗
Show quoted text
This real or is he coming back with yet another name?
Fuck that nigger I put up with him for way too long
Good riddance
Nabbv

🇬🇧

4 months ago#704057·

WHO MUST GO?
4 months ago#704060
Goobye 9a0c
Margarine_Man

ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE

4 months ago#704065(edited 4 months ago)
Quote↗
Onzikn↗
Show quoted text
This real or is he coming back with yet another name?
Fuck that nigger I put up with him for way too long
YOU WILL REPLACE HIM WITH A FURRY OR TROON OR SODOMITE OR PORNOGRAPHER OR ATHEIST OR ALL OF THOSE AT ONCE
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

4 months ago#704068
Holy fuck finally, only thing I can hope for now is he dies IRL too
4 months ago#704069
Quote↗
Onzikn↗
Show quoted text
This real or is he coming back with yet another name?
Fuck that nigger I put up with him for way too long
THANK YOU QUOTE I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING NEGATIVE I SAID ABOUT YOU
dinotoast23

Have a totally perfect day

4 months ago#704071
Post #56849
4 months ago#704076
Mustard outlived limeade
/ 15
Log in to reply to this thread.