16 replies·166 views

Update me on how the 'Ru is going (also is there a way to get the old UI back?)

4 months ago#695714
I feel like an old man. (Or more like an old insect)
alson2

THE colorjak

4 months ago#695726
>how's the 'ru going
bad
>is there a way to get the old UI
no
Philippe

Herring Choker

4 months ago#695727
Your best bet of getting the old ui back, is to turn on lightmode sadly
4 months ago#695755
Philippe↗unverified
Your best bet of getting the old ui back, is to turn on lightmode sadly
light mode isnt even blue it hurts my eyes
Philippe

Herring Choker

4 months ago#695763
loot↗unverified
Philippe↗unverified
Show quoted text
Your best bet of getting the old ui back, is to turn on lightmode sadly
light mode isnt even blue it hurts my eyes
Yea
KILLTRANNIES

poopwaffen

4 months ago#695789
TermiteSilva↗unverified
I feel like an old man. (Or more like an old insect)
theres custom css so you could probably get something similiar to the old UI
PuertoRican

I am sorry to those I treated unjustly here.

4 months ago#695802
KILLTRANNIES↗unverified
TermiteSilva↗unverified
Show quoted text
I feel like an old man. (Or more like an old insect)
theres custom css so you could probably get something similiar to the old UI
The custom CSS as far as I'm aware is only really all too useful for changing the colors
PuertoRican

I am sorry to those I treated unjustly here.

4 months ago#695807
loot↗unverified
Philippe↗unverified
Show quoted text
Your best bet of getting the old ui back, is to turn on lightmode sadly
light mode isnt even blue it hurts my eyes
I got used to lightmode
4 months ago#695828
PuertoRican↗unverified
loot↗unverified
Show quoted text
light mode isnt even blue it hurts my eyes
I got used to lightmode
how powerful are your eyes
4 months ago#695834
Yeah i know ive been gone for a long time when i dont recognize any of you guys
PuertoRican

I am sorry to those I treated unjustly here.

4 months ago#695836
loot↗unverified
PuertoRican↗unverified
Show quoted text
loot↗unverified
Show quoted text
light mode isnt even blue it hurts my eyes
I got used to lightmode
how powerful are your eyes
Post #145502
alson2

THE colorjak

4 months ago#695850
TermiteSilva↗unverified
Yeah i know ive been gone for a long time when i dont recognize any of you guys
i wasn't that active to begin with kek.
PuertoRican

I am sorry to those I treated unjustly here.

4 months ago#695862
TermiteSilva↗unverified
Yeah i know ive been gone for a long time when i dont recognize any of you guys
The UI is kind of different but everything else is mostly just the same raisin as always
4 months ago#695884
Anything about the namefags from my timeframe? Anyone inactive,banned,controversial or still active?
PuertoRican

I am sorry to those I treated unjustly here.

4 months ago#695890
TermiteSilva↗unverified
Anything about the namefags from my timeframe? Anyone inactive,banned,controversial or still active?
Thub was banned
PuertoRican

I am sorry to those I treated unjustly here.

4 months ago#695894
Most namebraps from when you were active should still be active
ItzDingle

ill be back

4 months ago#695938
TermiteSilva↗unverified
I feel like an old man. (Or more like an old insect)
Its going terribly
Log in to reply to this thread.