13 replies·130 views

Toughts about the gta carcer city mod?

Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

5 months ago#642454
Is it like woth the time oalgo?
Aryan_warrior

protons #1 salesman

5 months ago#642455
Obsessed
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

5 months ago#642472
Aryan_warrior↗
Obsessed
Mindvroken
Aryan_warrior

protons #1 salesman

5 months ago#642474
Joe_Barbaro↗
Aryan_warrior↗
Show quoted text
Obsessed
Mindvroken
Obsessed
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

5 months ago#642488
Serious discussion only pls
Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

5 months ago#642509
I've Never Played Manhunt But I've Played Most Of The Other Rockstar Titles
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

5 months ago#642513
Funnybenny18↗
I've Never Played Manhunt But I've Played Most Of The Other Rockstar Titles
same my favorite game is probably bully
Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

5 months ago#642518
Joe_Barbaro↗
Funnybenny18↗
Show quoted text
I've Never Played Manhunt But I've Played Most Of The Other Rockstar Titles
same my favorite game is probably bully
I Prefer GTA 5 But Bully Is Pretty Good
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

5 months ago#642519
gta kinda died for me i'm more into the arcade like gta's
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

5 months ago#642524
i have like no intrest in 6 whatsoever i dont like walking in a straight line and listening to dialouge wich is why i hated rd2
Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

5 months ago#642540(edited 5 months ago)
Joe_Barbaro↗
gta kinda died for me i'm more into the arcade like gta's
Every Time They Jump To A New Architecture They Always Seem To Forego Previous Gameplay Elements
Like Going From SA To 4, The Gameplay Got A Lot More Rigid, Even If It Was More Advanced Technologically

I Hope They Do Less Of That In 6, Where A Lot Of The Missions Are The Same "Go To Place & Shoot" Principles, I'd Say GTA 5 Did It The Least However Out Of The Modern Games
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

5 months ago#642569
Funnybenny18↗
Joe_Barbaro↗
Show quoted text
gta kinda died for me i'm more into the arcade like gta's
Every Time They Jump To A New Architecture They Always Seem To Forego Previous Gameplay Elements
Like Going From SA To 4, The Gameplay Got A Lot More Rigid, Even If It Was More Advanced Technologically
I Hope They Do Less Of That In 6, Where A Lot Of The Missions Are The Same "Go To Place & Shoot" Principles, I'd Say GTA 5 Did It The Least However Out Of The Modern Games
5 was pretty brain numbing when it came to completing obvectives you couldnt move in a different direction without failing the misson rd2 is even worse. i dont like that handholding
alson2

THE colorjak

5 months ago#642588
>5 was pretty brain numbing when it came to completing obvectives you couldnt move in a different direction without failing the misson rd2 is even worse. i dont like that handholding
1 month ago#1894164
OP is an obsessed, godless, faggot who chimps out at me for suggesting useful features for the booru.
Log in to reply to this thread.