357 replies·2206 views

The mintist manifesto

Mint_admin

Admin thrembo

5 months ago#599551(edited 5 months ago)
I will undo the cacacaust
I will undo the browncaust except for india
I will ban babyjak spam, and permaban supreme and finocide
I will be hiring new mods, new janjans, and new admins, BUT FOR THE FIRST MONTHS NOTHING WILL CHANGE AS I NEED TIME TO FIGURE OUT WHO TO PUT IN CHARGE
I will be revising the soybooru code, due to mustard vibecoding
I will undo the grading caust
I will make an official archiving service for the soysphere
I will interact with the users
/ 18
Mint_admin

Admin thrembo

5 months ago#599559
This isnt complete, and i will update it as time goes on
Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

5 months ago#599571(edited 5 months ago)
>I will poo the caca
>I will poo the brown except for diarrhea
>I will shit babyjak turds, and excrete supreme and finocide shaped ones
>I will be firing new plops, new doodoo, and new pissings, BUT FOR THE FIRST BOWEL MOVEMENTS NOTHING WILL CHANGE AS I NEED TIME TO FIGURE OUT WHO TO POO IN CHARGE
>I will be revising the soybowel code, due to mustard worms
>I will poo the grading constipation
>I will make an official archiving crevice for the rectum
>I will scat with the farts
Zonky

Zonkey

5 months ago#599575
Funnybenny18↗
>I will poo the caca
>I will poo the brown except for diarrhea
>I will shit babyjak turds, and excrete supreme and finocide shaped ones
>I will be firing new plops, new doodoo, and new pissings, BUT FOR THE FIRST BOWEL MOVEMENTS NOTHING WILL CHANGE AS I NEED TIME TO FIGURE OUT WHO TO POO IN CHARGE
>I will be revising the soybowel code, due to mustard worms
>I will poo the grading constipation
>I will make an official archiving crevice for the rectum
>I will interact with the farts
Post #202686
YesMaggotNoFaggot

>Hey! This image is supposed to be below the quote, not above it! ALSO QUOTE SHOULD BE GREEN. NOT ⬜!

5 months ago#599576
Now here is the question
do you know how to code?
ronnieson2

never tell the world your dreams

5 months ago#599578
>i will undo the browncaust
YesMaggotNoFaggot

>Hey! This image is supposed to be below the quote, not above it! ALSO QUOTE SHOULD BE GREEN. NOT ⬜!

5 months ago#599580
ronnieson2↗
>i will undo the browncaust
Do dis, i wanna post 'pril on the 'log
Mint_admin

Admin thrembo

5 months ago#599581
YesMaggotNoFaggot↗
Now here is the question
do you know how to code?
Yes. I actually made a youtube copy in django, but the jews stole the domain i needed
5 months ago#599585
who?
Mint_admin

Admin thrembo

5 months ago#599588
Obsidian↗
who?
Me
YesMaggotNoFaggot

>Hey! This image is supposed to be below the quote, not above it! ALSO QUOTE SHOULD BE GREEN. NOT ⬜!

5 months ago#599589
Mint_admin↗
YesMaggotNoFaggot↗
Show quoted text
Now here is the question
do you know how to code?
Yes. I actually made a youtube copy in django, but the jews stole the domain i needed
didden bludden gonna rewrite the whole site in django :sob::sob::sob:
ronnieson2

never tell the world your dreams

5 months ago#599590
Mint_admin↗
Obsidian↗
Show quoted text
who?
Me
:informative:
Mint_admin

Admin thrembo

5 months ago#599591
YesMaggotNoFaggot↗
Mint_admin↗
Show quoted text
Yes. I actually made a youtube copy in django, but the jews stole the domain i needed
didden bludden gonna rewrite the whole site in django :sob::sob::sob:
No, i wont. I do like django doe.
YesMaggotNoFaggot

>Hey! This image is supposed to be below the quote, not above it! ALSO QUOTE SHOULD BE GREEN. NOT ⬜!

5 months ago#599593
Mint_admin↗
YesMaggotNoFaggot↗
Show quoted text
Mint_admin↗
Show quoted text
Yes. I actually made a youtube copy in django, but the jews stole the domain i needed
didden bludden gonna rewrite the whole site in django :sob::sob::sob:
No, i wont. I do like django doe.
i know, i am sure you can code other languages
ronnieson2

never tell the world your dreams

5 months ago#599595
YesMaggotNoFaggot↗
Mint_admin↗
Show quoted text
YesMaggotNoFaggot↗
Show quoted text
Now here is the question
do you know how to code?
Yes. I actually made a youtube copy in django, but the jews stole the domain i needed
didden bludden gonna rewrite the whole site in django :sob::sob::sob:
trust the process
Mint_admin

Admin thrembo

5 months ago#599597
YesMaggotNoFaggot↗
Mint_admin↗
Show quoted text
No, i wont. I do like django doe.
i know, i am sure you can code other languages
I know c/c++, python, html and css dont really count, and i want to learn swift
alson2

THE colorjak

5 months ago#599598
>i know, i am sure you can code other languages
alson2

THE colorjak

5 months ago#599600
>didden bludden gonna rewrite the whole site in django
Asoori

The sane person in a world full of insane people will be called insane.

5 months ago#599601
YesMaggotNoFaggot↗
Now here is the question
do you know how to code?
He don't need to, with modern AI it's too easy, you just need the basic knowledge and everything will be smooth:fact:
Mint_admin

Admin thrembo

5 months ago#599602
Asoori↗
YesMaggotNoFaggot↗
Show quoted text
Now here is the question
do you know how to code?
He don't need to, with modern AI it's too easy, you just need the basic knowledge and everything will be smooth:fact:
No, then you get a shitty vibecoded site.
/ 18
Log in to reply to this thread.