27 replies·327 views

I need people

Mint_admin

Admin thrembo

5 months ago#599216
I need people who can be in mintcord once i get this site. I need people who can be admins, people who can be developers without using chatgtp.
/ 2
Nabbv

🇬🇧

5 months ago#599225
hi pal. your future admin here
5 months ago#599226

hire me i have extensive experience as a mediator
Margarine_Man

ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE

5 months ago#599229
I WILL DO ALL YOU SHALL ASK
Mint_admin

Admin thrembo

5 months ago#599246
Margarine_Man↗unverified
I WILL DO ALL YOU SHALL ASK
You might get mod or janjan
John8_44

tired faggot

5 months ago#599285
sybau you're not even trusted lil bro :kek:
PuertoRican

I am sorry to those I treated unjustly here.

5 months ago#599369
>being the next person to pretend to be Mint
Post #212324
finocide

Nightmare Whip

5 months ago#599461
Im a future admin too
5 months ago#599467
finocide↗unverified
Im a future admin too
If finocide became admin there would be mandatory bbc therapy for all booruteens
finocide

Nightmare Whip

5 months ago#599489
SerChuddietheStrong↗unverified
finocide↗unverified
Show quoted text
Im a future admin too
If finocide became admin there would be mandatory bbc therapy for all booruteens
Post #209924
alson2

THE colorjak

5 months ago#599495
>Im a future admin too
finocide

Nightmare Whip

5 months ago#599504
alson2↗unverified
>Im a future admin too
Bvilt
alson2

THE colorjak

5 months ago#599510
>Bvilt
obsessed_shitskin

me want to mek lav to meklav

5 months ago#599513(edited 5 months ago)
Mint_admin↗unverified
I need people who can be in mintcord once i get this site. I need people who can be admins, people who can be developers without using chatgtp.
i want to be developer :neutral: also chatgpt is garbage, grok is gooder. both can't code btw
Post #186942
Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

5 months ago#599520
If You Don't Make @MexiaryanGeronto (The Guy Who Literally Has Sharty Savior In His Nameflamboyantperson Booru Tag) Admin, Then You're Admin 6. Simple As.
Margarine_Man

ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE

5 months ago#600767
Mint_admin↗unverified
Margarine_Man↗unverified
Show quoted text
I WILL DO ALL YOU SHALL ASK
You might get mod or janjan
EVEN IF I AM GIVEN NOTHING I WILL REMAIN TOTALLY LOYAL TO YOU
Mint_admin

Admin thrembo

5 months ago#601504
Margarine_Man↗unverified
Mint_admin↗unverified
Show quoted text
You might get mod or janjan
EVEN IF I AM GIVEN NOTHING I WILL REMAIN TOTALLY LOYAL TO YOU
thank you!
5 months ago#601508
Mint_admin↗unverified
Margarine_Man↗unverified
Show quoted text
Mint_admin↗unverified
Show quoted text
You might get mod or janjan
EVEN IF I AM GIVEN NOTHING I WILL REMAIN TOTALLY LOYAL TO YOU
thank you!
Are you cool and fresh
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

5 months ago#601513
make me a janny when you become owner o algo
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

5 months ago#601521
i need that $0.00 raise
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.