Blogposting

Life of an ARYAN

This will be my only blog, no one gives a shit about me, so DNB blog it is :esl:
I just farted
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
I just farted
Didn't you mean "brapped"?
Dunchenman↗
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
Show quoted text
I just farted
Didn't you mean "brapped"?
that only applies to fat people
but ya i supose so
I'm going to go eat breakfast now, i'm making eggs
my friend is at my place rn
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
my friend is at my place rn
What kind of kinky stuff will yall do
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
I'm going to go eat breakfast now, i'm making eggs
Bon appetit or whatever fr*nch says
Granite↗
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
Show quoted text
I'm going to go eat breakfast now, i'm making eggs
Bon appetit or whatever fr*nch says
French says: Liberté, Équalité, Fraternité.
Dunchenman↗
Granite↗
Show quoted text
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
Show quoted text
I'm going to go eat breakfast now, i'm making eggs
Bon appetit or whatever fr*nch says
French says: Liberté, Équalité, Fraternité.
French says: على الأقل نحن لا نتحدث الألمانية!
Burgethag↗
Dunchenman↗
Show quoted text
Granite↗
Show quoted text
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
Show quoted text
I'm going to go eat breakfast now, i'm making eggs
Bon appetit or whatever fr*nch says
French says: Liberté, Équalité, Fraternité.
French says: على الأقل نحن لا نتحدث الألمانية!
They are all built for BAC. arabs only.
he left an hour ago, we mostly played fifa and went to the mall
gonna go watch some tv now
just have a journal retard
FatGuyParadise↗
just have a journal retard
We need to know what this ARYAN is doing
FatGuyParadise↗
just have a journal retard
why do you think theres an entire page for blogposting, einstein?
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
FatGuyParadise↗
Show quoted text
just have a journal retard
why do you think theres an entire page for blogposting, einstein?
for retards who want a public journal, which is stupid
I'm going to go make myself noodles
Bored
Log in to reply to this thread.