Blogposting

My dad thinks I'm insane

Basically I almost got into a fight with xim over snca and I knew that if I were to punch xim in the face I would've been completely fucked but I wanted to take my violent urges out on somebaldi and so I punched myself in the face and almost knocked myself out geg what do I do
/ 5
Soycacas, theres only one answer to this
Just be normal geg
UncleBaoWarrior↗
Just be normal geg
Honestly I'm normal 99% of the time it's just that I'm fucking miserable and this nigga decided to crash out so I unlocked tard rage
murder, deskin, burn, turn him into a walrus and cannibalise him, or you're a sissy beta male
It’s okay to feel all worked up when arguing about something (though I might need more context pls) but I think you’ve gotta find a better outlet for your emotions. Hurting oneself is not ideal.
NophonoLuxio↗
Basically I almost got into a fight with xim over snca and I knew that if I were to punch xim in the face I would've been completely fucked but I wanted to take my violent urges out on somebaldi and so I punched myself in the face and almost knocked myself out geg what do I do
Is it just anger issues or is there something else going on?
We gotta kill you bruh
The solution to this is to admit yourself into a mental health facility
I think his dad told him to wash the dishes
:jsid:
>YOU NEED TO TAKE A SHOWER ITS BEEN 7 MONTHS, GET OFF THE E621
<
timmy tuff nutsack
NophonoLuxio↗
>Basically I almost got into a fight with xim over snca and I knew that if I were to punch xim in the face I would've been completely fucked but I wanted to take my violent urges out on somebaldi and so I punched myself in the face and almost knocked myself out geg what do I do
fatretard.mp4(3.75 MB)
finocide↗
>YOU NEED TO TAKE A SHOWER ITS BEEN 7 MONTHS, GET OFF THE E621
<
>son get the fuck off that e621 shit and take a shower, you've been stinking up this house for over a year
<fuck you dad I'm gonna punch myself in the face because I hate yo-ACK!!Post #199375Post #151812
finocide↗
>YOU NEED TO TAKE A SHOWER ITS BEEN 7 MONTHS, GET OFF THE E621
<
Near↗
finocide↗
Show quoted text
>YOU NEED TO TAKE A SHOWER ITS BEEN 7 MONTHS, GET OFF THE E621
<
>son get the fuck off that e621 shit and take a shower, you've been stinking up this house for over a year
<fuck you dad I'm gonna punch myself in the face because I hate yo-ACK!!Post #199375Post #151812
Actually I love taking showers and this whole thing started because I took like an hour long shower and the nigga started leaking geg
NophonoLuxio↗
finocide↗
Show quoted text
>YOU NEED TO TAKE A SHOWER ITS BEEN 7 MONTHS, GET OFF THE E621
<
Near↗
Show quoted text
finocide↗
Show quoted text
>YOU NEED TO TAKE A SHOWER ITS BEEN 7 MONTHS, GET OFF THE E621
<
>son get the fuck off that e621 shit and take a shower, you've been stinking up this house for over a year
<fuck you dad I'm gonna punch myself in the face because I hate yo-ACK!!Post #199375Post #151812
Actually I love taking showers and this whole thing started because I took like an hour long shower and the nigga started leaking geg
Hey man why are we lying now?
How old are you? If you are 18 and acting like this then you genuenly need to kill yourself or atleast mutilate your cock so you never get a girl pregnant by accident because no girl would actually want to have your retarded kids because they would grow up to be a manchild just like you and jerk off to pokemon
Dude we fucking hate you, get off this site holy fuck
Yaoifag↗
Is it just anger issues or is there something else going on?
Idk I'm just miserable and hate my life and I'm turning into a D1 crashout as a result
/ 5
Log in to reply to this thread.