Blogposting

Brazilian blog ou algo assim.

Well, there’s one day left until the elections in Brazil, and if Flávio Bolsonaro doesn’t win, I probably won’t be here anymore—it’ll be a final goodbye. Take Lula, for instance: he promised *picanha*—he made promises—but after a while, I found out he’d done bad things—things I couldn't even mention here—and the country got poorer. And if he wins, he’ll likely entrench himself in power—to the point where there won’t even be an election in 2030—so, basically, if I don’t come back on January 7, 2027, I’ll probably be dead.
Braziliansoyteen↗
Well, there’s one day left until the elections in Brazil, and if Flávio Bolsonaro doesn’t win, I probably won’t be here anymore—it’ll be a final goodbye. Take Lula, for instance: he promised *picanha*—he made promises—but after a while, I found out he’d done bad things—things I couldn't even mention here—and the country got poorer. And if he wins, he’ll likely entrench himself in power—to the point where there won’t even be an election in 2030—so, basically, if I don’t come back on January 7, 2027, I’ll probably be dead.
If Lula tries to do anything to stop the presidential inauguration, he’s going to get screwed by Trump.
Log in to reply to this thread.