Blogposting

I think I'm in heat

Idk I am starting to get really horny for the concept of an aryan pounding mi I don't like dis I wanna be normal please help mi stop being a fag
/ 55
Why is it so hard for you to keep this weird shit to yourself? I'm genuinely contemplating removing you as a friend and adding you as an enemy now.
What compelled you to share this
kys
Som3phono↗
What compelled you to share this
I want help to stop being a fag
NophonoLuxio↗
Som3phono↗
Show quoted text
What compelled you to share this
I want help to stop being a fag
Yesterday you were posting about how you wanted to goon to porn of a sweaty janny. Not even a femjanny just a normal ass janny getting AIDS.
NophonoLuxio↗
Idk I am starting to get really horny for the concept of an aryan pounding mi I don't like dis I wanna be normal please help mi stop being a fag
dude what the fuck
You not getting enough attention?
you call us furFAGs but you are one yourself
0l0↗
NophonoLuxio↗
Show quoted text
Idk I am starting to get really horny for the concept of an aryan pounding mi I don't like dis I wanna be normal please help mi stop being a fag
dude what the fuck
Idk man I'm just in fag heat
decide yourself
nickers↗
you call us furFAGs but you are one yourself
He goons to gay furry porn btw
Just settle it yourself without another man sticking his penis in your bum.
gn
NophonoLuxio↗
Idk I am starting to get really horny for the concept of an aryan pounding mi I don't like dis I wanna be normal please help mi stop being a fag
We all get that sometimes
Dooble67↗
NophonoLuxio↗
Show quoted text
Idk I am starting to get really horny for the concept of an aryan pounding mi I don't like dis I wanna be normal please help mi stop being a fag
We all get that sometimes
i guess
Not this fucking guy again
Dooble67↗
NophonoLuxio↗
Show quoted text
Idk I am starting to get really horny for the concept of an aryan pounding mi I don't like dis I wanna be normal please help mi stop being a fag
We all get that sometimes
Nigga I've never had the desire to get fucked in my life. That's just you two weird ass faggots.
/ 55
Log in to reply to this thread.