Blogposting

/Eisenhauer/

Eisenhauer's Blog

Post #294288

What should I draw tell me something, no objects idk how to do that
/ 2
Draw an ancient elder contemplating upon the views of nature of round hills and small water streams
@Eisenhauer are you racist towards black people and if so why?
Aryanchud↗
@Eisenhauer are you racist towards black people and if so why?
I'm only racist to men :diva::diva:
Thoughts on the 34th US president Dwight D Eisenhower
Draw the awesome android
Pineapple↗
Thoughts on the 34th US president Dwight D Eisenhower
He raped me
Genodile↗
Draw an ancient elder contemplating upon the views of nature of round hills and small water streams
I will mister
poopman3000↗
Draw the awesome android
yessir
Eisenhauer↗
Pineapple↗
Show quoted text
Thoughts on the 34th US president Dwight D Eisenhower
He raped me
bro
Pineapple↗
Eisenhauer↗
Show quoted text
He raped me
bro
Post #151976
+bux
fuck_Prince_Narcissist↗
+bux
No bux for you
Post #222004
Draw this but it's hunky
Are there any actual women in this site
Eisenhauer↗
Are there any actual women in this site
There is some
NJr↗
Eisenhauer↗
Show quoted text
Are there any actual women in this site
There is some
There must be about four at most then
Post #295909
Dwight Eisenhauer
Eisenhauer↗
NJr↗
Show quoted text
There is some
There must be about four at most then
Post #295909
I never really counted, but there's supposedly more than four
draw furgemmies
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.