54 replies·390 views

Hello

Victoria

super tranny violence

14 hours ago#2483535
Post #228800
/ 3
mreps

*sniff*

14 hours ago#2483537
Post #222004
Serbian_Seressaner1

https://youtu.be/LA7zlv3GsNg=5O_QnDNXNi3ANoa8

14 hours ago#2483538
Give me all your money
Victoria

super tranny violence

14 hours ago#2483540·
I litreally just posted this. Am I being botted?
Aryanchud

Gaslight, Gatekeep,Gigaquote

14 hours ago#2483543
@Victoria are you racist towards black people and if so why?
Fifa2014

poopy and cacss

14 hours ago#2483548

Victoria↗
I litreally just posted this. Am I being botted?
no its manual
LesothosTopRapist

social democrat

14 hours ago#2483551
Victoria↗
I litreally just posted this. Am I being botted?
ACKed on arrival
Victoria

super tranny violence

14 hours ago#2483555·
Aryanchud↗
@Victoria are you racist towards black people and if so why?
I am only racist to black people when I dont like them or if they did something to me. I dont really hate anyone except pedophiles and zoophiles and other weirdos.
melissa

🏳️‍⚧️Trans🌸 | 🏳️‍⚧️She/Her!!🏳️‍🌈 | Lesbian🏳️‍🌈 | 🐈Furry🦊 | 🇺🇦🇹🇼🇮🇱 | Autistic🧩 |DNI🔞

14 hours ago#2483556
goodbye
TrannyKillerRed3000

im just an crazy red nigga from neptune

14 hours ago#2483558
>Post #295520
Victoria

super tranny violence

14 hours ago#2483572·
TrannyKillerRed3000↗
>Post #295520
I dont look like this and I dont give a single shit about Soytan.
grunge

♿︎

14 hours ago#2483574
IM RAPING YOU
TrannyKillerRed3000

im just an crazy red nigga from neptune

14 hours ago#2483579
grunge↗
IM RAPING YOU
woah woah WOAH nigga! thats a tranny! you know your fucking a dude, right?
Victoria

super tranny violence

14 hours ago#2483581·
grunge↗
IM RAPING YOU
Woah woah woah. If you think i'm a man, wouldnt that be gay?
14 hours ago#2483583
Ok
Victoria

super tranny violence

14 hours ago#2483584
TrannyKillerRed3000↗
grunge↗
Show quoted text
IM RAPING YOU
woah woah WOAH nigga! thats a tranny! you know your fucking a dude, right?
Why did we think the exact same thing..? Are you doing some sort of telepathy on me?
grunge

♿︎

14 hours ago#2483586(edited 14 hours ago)
TrannyKillerRed3000↗
grunge↗
Show quoted text
IM RAPING YOU
woah woah WOAH nigga! thats a tranny! you know your fucking a dude, right?
Killing Trannies by Raping Them to Death
Serbian_Seressaner1

https://youtu.be/LA7zlv3GsNg=5O_QnDNXNi3ANoa8

14 hours ago#2483588

Serbian_Seressaner1↗
Give me all your money
^do dis
14 hours ago#2483589
ALL pooners belong in my very big heart, if youre a pooner hit me up
TrannyKillerRed3000

im just an crazy red nigga from neptune

14 hours ago#2483590
Victoria↗
TrannyKillerRed3000↗
Show quoted text
grunge↗
Show quoted text
IM RAPING YOU
woah woah WOAH nigga! thats a tranny! you know your fucking a dude, right?
Why did we think the exact same thing..? Are you doing some sort of telepathy on me?
yeah, thats how obsessed i am, also, i predict you will get a slopjak of you before the month of november, it has a 50/50 chance to be chudposted
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.