9 replies·66 views
I was BRUTALLY RAPED BY RAPEMASTERTHEAIDSGOD
2 days ago#2476897
Today I was raped. @Rapemaster_the_aids_GOD vwas the culprit.


Rapemaster_the_aids_GOD is an endearing friend of mine. He friend requested me a while ago out of nowhere and thought: sure, why not accept?
I was wrong.
We chatted alot. We laughed. We cried. I considered him to be a good friend.
Then came that day.
I was just browsing the 'log as usual, then I got one notification; "Rapemaster_the_aids_GOD kissed you". I couldn't believe it, but I also didnt consent to it. I told him that I couldnt really handle it, since our feelings weren't mutual. He didn't think much of it. We moved on, but 2 minutes later, I got another notification. Thinking that someone replied under one of my posts, I clicked on the bell.
"Rapemaster_the_aids_GOD kissed you".
This isn't love, this is RAPE. I already told him that I was not keen on us being lovers, but he didn't care !
IF ANYBODY IS FRIENDS WITH Rapemaster_the_aids_GOD , CUT YOUR TIES NOW ! HE IS A MASTER MANIPULATOR !
Rapemaster_the_aids_GOD is an endearing friend of mine. He friend requested me a while ago out of nowhere and thought: sure, why not accept?
I was wrong.
We chatted alot. We laughed. We cried. I considered him to be a good friend.
Then came that day.
I was just browsing the 'log as usual, then I got one notification; "Rapemaster_the_aids_GOD kissed you". I couldn't believe it, but I also didnt consent to it. I told him that I couldnt really handle it, since our feelings weren't mutual. He didn't think much of it. We moved on, but 2 minutes later, I got another notification. Thinking that someone replied under one of my posts, I clicked on the bell.
"Rapemaster_the_aids_GOD kissed you".
This isn't love, this is RAPE. I already told him that I was not keen on us being lovers, but he didn't care !
IF ANYBODY IS FRIENDS WITH Rapemaster_the_aids_GOD , CUT YOUR TIES NOW ! HE IS A MASTER MANIPULATOR !
Log in to reply to this thread.
