5 replies·64 views

I was sexually assaulted by 0l0

2 days ago#2476752
Today I was raped. @0l0 was the culprit.



0l0 is an endearing friend of mine. He friend requested me a while ago out of nowhere and thought: sure, why not accept?
I was wrong.
We chatted alot. We laughed. We cried. I considered him to be a good friend.
Then came that day.
I was just browsing the 'log as usual, then I got one notification; "0l0 kissed you". I couldn't believe it, but I also didnt consent to it. I told him that I couldnt really handle it, since our feelings weren't mutual. He didn't think much of it. We moved on, but 2 minutes later, I got another notification. Thinking that someone replied under one of my posts, I clicked on the bell.
"0l0 kissed you".
This isn't love, this is RAPE. I already told him that I was not keen on us being lovers, but he didn't care !
IF ANYBODY IS FRIENDS WITH 0l0, CUT YOUR TIES NOW ! HE IS A MASTER MANIPULATOR !
Serbian_Seressaner1

https://youtu.be/LA7zlv3GsNg5O_QnDNXNi3ANoa8

2 days ago#2476760
Welcome to bharat brother
2 days ago#2476763
is this all you do
fuckflags

I can comprehend, making me believe

2 days ago#2476795
tell him it’s gonna happen again
2 days ago#2476825
i got bad news for you op
Infinitesreggin

Gigger nuke

2 days ago#2476841
Okay
Log in to reply to this thread.