38 replies·188 views

I was sexually assaulted by spessbvll220

2 days ago#2476538
Today I was raped. @spessbvll220 was the culprit.



spessbvll220 is an endearing friend of mine. He friend requested me a while ago out of nowhere and thought: sure, why not accept?
I was wrong.
We chatted alot. We laughed. We cried. I considered him to be a good friend.
Then came that day.
I was just browsing the 'log as usual, then I got one notification; "spessbvll220 kissed you". I couldn't believe it, but I also didnt consent to it. I told him that I couldnt really handle it, since our feelings weren't mutual. He didn't think much of it. We moved on, but 2 minutes later, I got another notification. Thinking that someone replied under one of my posts, I clicked on the bell.
"spessbvll220 kissed you".
This isn't love, this is RAPE. I already told him that I was not keen on us being lovers, but he didn't care !
IF ANYBODY IS FRIENDS WITH SPESSBVLL220, CUT YOUR TIES NOW ! HE IS A MASTER MANIPULATOR !
/ 2
Serbian_Seressaner1

https://youtu.be/LA7zlv3GsNg5O_QnDNXNi3ANoa8

2 days ago#2476541
@spessbvll220, how do you plead?
2 days ago#2476543
dude i'm so sorry
2 days ago#2476550
Serbian_Seressaner1↗
@spessbvll220, how do you plead?
I DINDU NUFFIN
Serbian_Seressaner1

https://youtu.be/LA7zlv3GsNg5O_QnDNXNi3ANoa8

2 days ago#2476554
spessbvll220↗
Serbian_Seressaner1↗
Show quoted text
@spessbvll220, how do you plead?
I DINDU NUFFIN
The evidence is right there
2 days ago#2476556
spessbvll220↗
Serbian_Seressaner1↗
Show quoted text
@spessbvll220, how do you plead?
I DINDU NUFFIN
Fuck off. Now.
Infinitesreggin

Gigger nuke

2 days ago#2476558
m0Gy_wG295kV00sx~2.mp4(3.5 MB)
0l0

im not taking a break since im addicted bidawae

2 days ago#2476564
whole other soybooru out there, I’ve seen none of these niggers in my life yet im interested
2 days ago#2476576
Serbian_Seressaner1↗
spessbvll220↗
Show quoted text
Serbian_Seressaner1↗
Show quoted text
@spessbvll220, how do you plead?
I DINDU NUFFIN
The evidence is right there
The evidence is fabricated + he liked it
2 days ago#2476581
spessbvll220↗
Serbian_Seressaner1↗
Show quoted text
The evidence is right there
The evidence is fabricated + he liked it
We talked about this. I am a WOMAN. DO NOT MISGENDER ME.
2 days ago#2476582
I really can't fucking believe this.
2 days ago#2476583
and the "he liked it" shit. stop it. Fuck you. It's over. Youre a rapist apologist.
2 days ago#2476588
cobman20↗
spessbvll220↗
Show quoted text
Serbian_Seressaner1↗
Show quoted text
The evidence is right there
The evidence is fabricated + he liked it
We talked about this. I am a WOMAN. DO NOT MISGENDER ME.
ywnbaw lol
2 days ago#2476595
spessbvll220↗
cobman20↗
Show quoted text
spessbvll220↗
Show quoted text
Serbian_Seressaner1↗
Show quoted text
The evidence is right there
The evidence is fabricated + he liked it
We talked about this. I am a WOMAN. DO NOT MISGENDER ME.
ywnbaw lol
Bro that means you're gay :jsid:
2 days ago#2476598
spessbvll220↗
cobman20↗
Show quoted text
We talked about this. I am a WOMAN. DO NOT MISGENDER ME.
ywnbaw lol
Even though you kissed me. You're a trans chaser. You like trans (real) womeN.
2 days ago#2476608
nakukoro↗
spessbvll220↗
Show quoted text
cobman20↗
Show quoted text
spessbvll220↗
Show quoted text
Serbian_Seressaner1↗
Show quoted text
The evidence is right there
The evidence is fabricated + he liked it
We talked about this. I am a WOMAN. DO NOT MISGENDER ME.
ywnbaw lol
Bro that means you're gay :jsid:
I'm a proud homosexual don't discriminate
2 days ago#2476625
the book of literalwhos
2 days ago#2476632
Sigma_nigga45↗
the book of literalwhos
If you're not interested delete this and fuck off NOW.
0l0

im not taking a break since im addicted bidawae

2 days ago#2476641
do you think this is some nigga’s alts
2 days ago#2476645
cobman20↗
Sigma_nigga45↗
Show quoted text
the book of literalwhos
If you're not interested delete this and fuck off NOW.
>If you're not interested delete this and fuck off NOW.
Post #272056
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.