Blogposting

I need you to pray for my mother.

Unfortunately, a few days ago, she was putting up the mosquito net over the bed when she fell and twisted her arm. My dad and I took her to the hospital with my uncle's help; I had to sleep at a house that wasn't mine, and to top it off, I missed a military parade—but that doesn't matter. I mean, I didn't sleep well, and it took five days for her to come home, but she's really struggling now. Man, seriously, I don't want to lose her; I can see she's getting a lot worse.
Charliemike↗
Unfortunately, a few days ago, she was putting up the mosquito net over the bed when she fell and twisted her arm. My dad and I took her to the hospital with my uncle's help; I had to sleep at a house that wasn't mine, and to top it off, I missed a military parade—but that doesn't matter. I mean, I didn't sleep well, and it took five days for her to come home, but she's really struggling now. Man, seriously, I don't want to lose her; I can see she's getting a lot worse.
I just hope she gets better soon; I don't want her to die.
Charliemike↗
Charliemike↗
Show quoted text
Unfortunately, a few days ago, she was putting up the mosquito net over the bed when she fell and twisted her arm. My dad and I took her to the hospital with my uncle's help; I had to sleep at a house that wasn't mine, and to top it off, I missed a military parade—but that doesn't matter. I mean, I didn't sleep well, and it took five days for her to come home, but she's really struggling now. Man, seriously, I don't want to lose her; I can see she's getting a lot worse.
I just hope she gets better soon; I don't want her to die.
She had surgery.
snca
Log in to reply to this thread.