2 replies·25 views
I have a new tripcode
Salo_Finland45
Here to make friends and have fun
5 days ago#2448168
what is a trip code
14lesothowon88
wew, anyways what were you saying?
5 days ago#2448198
haha, sorry nüsöicaca, looks like its time for me to take a dump!
let me just close the door so you dont have to see any of this
oh, its a big one! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPP SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS CHRIST ITS TEARING MY ASSHOLE APART
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
NÜSÖİCACA I THINK IM NOT GONNA MAKE IT THIS TIME ARRGGHHHHH BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP
ITS SPLATTERING EVERYWHERE, THE DOOR DOES NOTHING
BRAPBRAPBRABRAPBRAPBRAPBRAPBRAPBRAPBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP
*flushes*
wew, anyways what were you saying?

let me just close the door so you dont have to see any of this
oh, its a big one! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPP SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS CHRIST ITS TEARING MY ASSHOLE APART
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
NÜSÖİCACA I THINK IM NOT GONNA MAKE IT THIS TIME ARRGGHHHHH BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP
ITS SPLATTERING EVERYWHERE, THE DOOR DOES NOTHING
BRAPBRAPBRABRAPBRAPBRAPBRAPBRAPBRAPBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP
*flushes*
wew, anyways what were you saying?
Log in to reply to this thread.