Blogposting

I had a strange dream.

I dreamed that Brazil was in the World Cup quarterfinals, and Israel was there too—along with the USA and Argentina—and for some reason, Israel helped Brazil advance to the semifinals.
Ok
:thinking:
Brapzil is zogged confirmed
cantaloupe↗
Brapzil is zogged confirmed
True
But who won in the end?
Wishuponasoy↗
But who won in the end?
The thing is, I don't remember; it probably wasn't Brazil, but I'd guess Argentina.
cantaloupe↗
Brapzil is zogged confirmed
And actually—unironically—their police force uses Israeli weapons:kek::steiner:
Charliemike↗
cantaloupe↗
Show quoted text
Brapzil is zogged confirmed
And actually—unironically—their police force uses Israeli weapons:kek::steiner:
You’re clearly a prophetic dreamer, you should post your dreams more so their meanings can be deciphered
cantaloupe↗
Charliemike↗
Show quoted text
cantaloupe↗
Show quoted text
Brapzil is zogged confirmed
And actually—unironically—their police force uses Israeli weapons:kek::steiner:
You’re clearly a prophetic dreamer, you should post your dreams more so their meanings can be deciphered
I am going to try
Log in to reply to this thread.