Blogposting

McDonalds or something

HALL OF FAME OR SOMETHING:

  1. Ronald McDonald or however the captcha is solved
    Post #54753
  2. Big Mac or however I order it
    Post #259068
  3. This AmericARYAN eating fries or however I look like him
    Post #272129
First
dinghington↗
First
Kill yourself obsessed faggot
ClanDestiny↗
dinghington↗
Show quoted text
First
Kill yourself obsessed faggot
Post #292889
Fourth
Fifth
fuck off
Seventh
Are all Americans walking beanbags
Post #286411
Jableh↗unverified
Are all Americans Aryan
Yes
ClanDestiny↗
Jableh↗
Show quoted text
Are all Americans Aryan
Yes
Answer my original question
Jableh↗
ClanDestiny↗
Show quoted text
Yes
Answer my original question
They are all Aryans, not walking beanbags or something like that
ClanDestiny↗
Jableh↗
Show quoted text
Answer my original question
They are all Aryans, not walking beanbags or something like that
False
Jableh↗
ClanDestiny↗
Show quoted text
They are all Aryans, not walking beanbags or something like that
False
Post #204400
Post #54501
ClanDestiny↗
Jableh↗
Show quoted text
False
Post #204400
Post #54501
I am Tetojak pal
Jableh↗
ClanDestiny↗
Show quoted text
Post #204400
Post #54501
I am Tetojak pal
Then uhh I think you're part of Ham ass or whatever, please don't crash a mobility scooter into the golden arches or something
ClanDestiny↗
Jableh↗
Show quoted text
I am Tetojak pal
Then uhh I think you're part of Ham ass or whatever, please don't crash a mobility scooter into the golden arches or something
No bro I am a part of El Quesadilla
Your home will be struck next :imp:
It's Burgered and Americapilled
Log in to reply to this thread.