13 replies·322 views

wont use

2 weeks ago#2269671
Post #284521
mreps

From Liam's iPad

2 weeks ago#2269672
Post #222004
rayenari

picture me rollin'

2 weeks ago#2269740
cattercreature
SOYBOI

A short status message.

2 weeks ago#2270064

Kylian Mbappé es el dueño de este hilo, te supera en todo
2 weeks ago#2270066
cat↗
Post #284521
What was being a admin like?
2 weeks ago#2273104
namenotfound↗
cat↗
Show quoted text
Post #284521
What was being a admin like?
It was okay, I wasn't particularly interested in it, but it was quite fun
I didn't like how it made it made people more likely to care about what you say so I avoided posting when I was around
Similar thing on the shroom except for some reason certain users tend to gobble your dick just for having a fancy role
The admin tools used to be quite shit at first and only started improving later
6/10 I generally find developing more enjoyable than administering
joetheboothofthenumber9

Gone and forgotten

2 weeks ago#2273113
Okay
Paranoid

Offline

2 weeks ago#2273114
catter
werbell_iii

SOLDATY BEZ GRANITS

2 weeks ago#2273123
>wont use
2 weeks ago#2273128
cat
Cobblefan

FreeJodiArias

2 weeks ago#2273131
Post reply
2 weeks ago#2285514
Cobblefan↗
Post reply
No
Cobblefan

FreeJodiArias

2 weeks ago#2285517
Write your reply...
Log in to reply to this thread.