12 replies·145 views

Reverse engineer memeburger with me

quebec

Hello. I'm a LinkedIn migrant. How can I help you?

3 weeks ago#2253980
Thrilled to announce I’m leading a cross-functional deep-dive into memeburger’s internal architecture. 🚀 We’re not just exploring endpoints—we’re unlocking hidden synergies and redefining the value of “unlimited” as a growth metric. Transparency is key, so I’ll be documenting every reverse-engineered function as a case study in innovation. Who’s ready to collaborate on this white-space opportunity? 📈
#ReverseEngineering #Innovation #OpenSource #GrowthHacking #UnlimitedPotential
quebec

Hello. I'm a LinkedIn migrant. How can I help you?

3 weeks ago#2253983
Thank you for daily boorubux by the way
Patagon

spamming bait

3 weeks ago#2253992
bux
quebec

Hello. I'm a LinkedIn migrant. How can I help you?

3 weeks ago#2254001(edited 3 weeks ago)
Tag suggestion mechanic:
Div name: <div id="tag-input-suggestions" class="absolute z-50 w-full mt-1 bg-card border shadow-[2px_2px_0_0_rgba(0,0,0,0.25)] max-h-60 overflow-auto p-1.5 flex flex-wrap gap-1">
Search in chunk-BQIMXFm-.js:312:


return x && Q.length > 0 && !r && h.jsx("div", {
id: "tag-input-suggestions",
ref: D,
className: "absolute z-50 w-full mt-1 bg-card border shadow-[2px_2px_0_0_rgba(0,0,0,0.25)] max-h-60 overflow-auto p-1.5 flex flex-wrap gap-1",
children: Q.map( (U, de) => h.jsxs(Da, {
id: "tag-suggestion",
variant: de === O ? "default" : "secondary",
className: "cursor-pointer hover:bg-accent active:opacity-80 text-xs h-6 px-1.5 rounded-none",
onClick: () => _(U.category ? `${U.category}:${U.name}` : U.name),
onMouseEnter: () => R(de),
children: [U.category && h.jsxs("span", {
className: "opacity-70 mr-1",
children: [U.category, ":"]
}), U.name, h.jsx("sup", {
className: "opacity-50 ml-0.5 -top-1",
children: U.postCount
})]
}, U.id))
})
}
)()]
})
}
quebec

Hello. I'm a LinkedIn migrant. How can I help you?

3 weeks ago#2254018(edited 3 weeks ago)
Following stacktrace we can see that fnt $U is solely responsible for fetching autosuggestions.
In the same file:


function $U(t="") {
const [e,n] = y.useState(t)
, [s,r] = y.useState(0)
, o = y.useRef(!1);
y.useEffect( () => {
o.current || (Uy().then( () => {
r(f => f + 1),
Gy()
}
),
o.current = !0);
const d = () => r(f => f + 1);
return du.add(d),
() => {
du.delete(d)
}
}
, []);
const l = y.useMemo( () => ZU(tn, e, Cf.DEFAULT_SEARCH_LIMIT), [e, s])
, u = y.useMemo( () => ({
loadedCount: Ft?.loadedCount ?? 0,
totalCount: Ft?.totalCount ?? 0,
isComplete: Ft?.isComplete ?? !1,
isLoading: $c
}), );
return {
searchResults: l,
query: e,
setQuery: n,
cacheStatus: u
}
}
quebec

Hello. I'm a LinkedIn migrant. How can I help you?

3 weeks ago#2254039
We can reasonably infer from the snippet that:
-
Uy()
initializes/populates the tag cache once.
-
ZU(tn, e, Cf.DEFAULT_SEARCH_LIMIT)
searches the local tn dataset for the current query.
-
du
notifies the hook as cache contents change.
-
Gy()
probably triggers a background refresh or persistence step.
quebec

Hello. I'm a LinkedIn migrant. How can I help you?

3 weeks ago#2254044
Interesting choice for exposing the object
quebec

Hello. I'm a LinkedIn migrant. How can I help you?

3 weeks ago#2254144
Nuuuuuuuuuuuru uses (((Axios))) with an empty baseURL (same origin) to fetch for autocomplete
The API is: GET /api/booru/tags/chunk?offset=<offset>&limit=500 (snoped in Postman)
There is also an incremental sync GET /api/booru/tags/since?since=<ISO timestamp>
<RS
Wrapper essentially is at line 312: const tt = url => B.get(url).then(response => response.data)

Each request returns a JSON like this

tags:
- id
- name
- category
- categoryName (marge??)
- categoryColor (onononono)
- categorySortOrder
- postCount
- createdAt (DateTime, not unix)
- impliedTagIds[]
quebec

Hello. I'm a LinkedIn migrant. How can I help you?

3 weeks ago#2254149
What should I try to do next?
Post #159057
quebec

Hello. I'm a LinkedIn migrant. How can I help you?

3 weeks ago#2254151
quebec↗
What should I try to do next?
Post #159057
Hello kind xir, can you show me how to hack infinite korbux please? Thanks from Bharat.
quebec

Hello. I'm a LinkedIn migrant. How can I help you?

1 week ago#2378046
Fugging SNCAxite mayne. Fuck memeburru
mreps

*sniff*

1 week ago#2389248
Post #222004
quebec

Hello. I'm a LinkedIn migrant. How can I help you?

5 days ago#2428768
Today i will probably be leaving the soysphere in its entirety because i have not been using this site for extended period of time, Ive been here for about a year and i have never been more "honored" (if you can call it that) to be apart of one of the most retarded "right wing" spergautist fandom kiddie collection of websites on the internet and the world, Never would i have thought that at times i would be somewhat sympathizing with degenerates because the "morally uprighteous" (they dont believe a word they say btw) are just that annoying that it causes your inner contrarian to come out, When i used to be a bit of a leftist i would hang around left wing communities online and boy does the soysphere really emulate that, How long? Too long, i feel like its been in the gutter for its whole existence but it was good at some point because it was alot more niche and less people during the very start of the sherdee, Those people were dedicated to i dont know Content creation? Wasn't that the whole point of the site? How did we get here? You cant really pinpoint it on one thing alone but it alot of things, The drama that happens here is alot like highschool politics or whatever, same type of immature faggotry, Namefags here talk big game about eatchother but if they met in real life they would be to pussy to even fight eatchother, Not even a single punch thrown, They are pariahed martyed and turned into saints, Held up to the highest standard or treated like antichrist figures when in reality they are all the same type of troglodyte that should be shot or taken to counseling, You'll have people lecture you about morals when in reality its them just projecting their fucked fetishes onto you, Not because they are trying to grift but because its the sites culture where you have to fall in line with that making conversations about certain topics damn near immpossible because youll have somebody pedojackting you like what they do to everybody else, The humor is dead and when it comes to the political stuff i have found them mocking people who do things in real life because they arent in the same misirible space as them and they internally know they will never be able to do things that, Youll see them go after other people on the online right (mainly dissident) not because they have actual critiques but because they arent the same type of nihilist retard as them and they are more accomplished and not as sad as them, They have purity spiraled about everything so damn hard that the whole world is a complete us versus them that they see everybody else as a sickness to be dealt with when it reality its them, I should remind myself that the soysphere is still semi niche so for alot of people if i told somebody on this side of the right or whatever about the shitty they would possibly be like "oh its the guys who made those soywoahjaques", Sure its more than that but thats all it will hopefully be remembered for, The guys who made the soyboy wojak internet memes, in the future they wont be remembered for being moral crusaders or epicliy 'aped the fewdist failtral peydofails or the only sane guys on the right because "everybody that doesn't use our gay little website is a fuggen normie", They might be remebered for goongate because that was pretty big but idk about that, And now we get to the splinters, The swinny is full of moral grifters, The shemmy is full of faggots, The chinny is full of insane accelrationsts and other batshit crazy heckkin choods and like 3 cool people, The kuzzy is kinda cool (just kinda) and the chaddy is probably the only good splinter but even we have some flaws, And the zarty couldnt withstand the power of the cultural transformation the sharty went under when they decided the zellig was LE BAD! and had their image destroyed, and the jerdee was probably cool at somepoint, And then we have the 5452524billionmilliontrillion other splinters that nobody cares about, This web of sites is a complete mess and i hope whenever the sharty shuts down the splinters go along with it, Soyboywoahjaques go trough the same fate of every other internet meme and become widely accepted (like they pretty much have) These websites are forgotten and we all move on and everybody lives happily every after, in the mean time i am gone, Using these websites damaged my psyche and i did something i probably shouldn't have and i am going to turn my gems folder into an archive, Never to download anymore, Oh yeah i should probably bring up the boorum because they probably going to turn that into a successor site and they may drag it only for as long as they have dragged the sharty as long they have, Where it will probably get worse and more degenerate untill i dont know it becomes another skibidifarms sitiuiantion, However it will probably get more niche as more people just move on like what i am doing, if you are wondering who i am, i am the zerdeecuck who made those 2 soymy animations and then i left because an unlovable self righteous vantablack "coloured" mutt from the union of sudafrika named bart simpson runied it and then i came here and made the chaddycuck goons image and some other things and then i slowly gave up on the soysphere, That is my portfolio and i will contribute no less and no more, Goodybye
Log in to reply to this thread.