55 replies·936 views

Blog peruvian

Peruvian_Chud

Allpawan Yawarwan

3 weeks ago#2201635
Welcome to my blog, have a complimentary aqha drink as a welcome gift :wholesome:
Post #282417
/ 3
Yorzhik

byee!

3 weeks ago#2201640
Why aren't you at the chocolate factory?
Soykisser

serious/remoralized account

3 weeks ago#2201641
Post #149611
Fest303

WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ THIS USER IS A NUSOI

3 weeks ago#2201642
You posted this in general
Peruvian_Chud

Allpawan Yawarwan

3 weeks ago#2201646
Forgetting to put it in the blog award section
NJr

Santos FC & Brazil #10

3 weeks ago#2201652
Brazil won
Post #178878
FeralSchizo

feralglowie of CIAbooru

3 weeks ago#2201743
OP's a giga
Post #178893Post #179700
Peruvian_Chud

Allpawan Yawarwan

3 weeks ago#2201960
Day 1: today, on my way home on the subway, I started reflecting on my life. man, am I a failure? Ever since I couldn't get into university, I've only had problem after problem, anxiety is ruining my day and I feel like I'm becoming addicted to cigarettes.
Peruvian_Chud

Allpawan Yawarwan

3 weeks ago#2201974
FeralSchizo↗
OP's a giga
Post #178893Post #179700
thank you causa :wholesome:
3 weeks ago#2202043
barking up
Peruvian_Chud

Allpawan Yawarwan

3 weeks ago#2202161
quote of the day:
ama pisipaychu, pisi pisimantam hatun ruraykunaman chasaqku :smug:
PibeCounter

Enemy spotted

3 weeks ago#2202196
Hola
mreps

From Liam's iPad

3 weeks ago#2202201
Post #222004
Peruvian_Chud

Allpawan Yawarwan

3 weeks ago#2202206
PibeCounter↗
Hola
hi
Peruvian_Chud

Allpawan Yawarwan

3 weeks ago#2203065
Speaking of aqha, my mother told me to ferment the corn, because on Sunday we will have a family meeting and we will drink Aqha drink :cheeky:
3 weeks ago#2203071
Venezvela won
s1s40yogegbvlll

Is that butter and bread? No no mame wey!

3 weeks ago#2203074
Hola buenas noches
s1s40yogegbvlll

Is that butter and bread? No no mame wey!

3 weeks ago#2203078
RebelGun↗
Venezvela won
In malawi
Peruvian_Chud

Allpawan Yawarwan

3 weeks ago#2203086
Peruvian_Chud↗
Speaking of aqha, my mother told me to ferment the corn, because on Sunday we will have a family meeting and we will drink Aqha drink :cheeky:
told me to boil the corn, I'll be right back :neutral:
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.