Blogposting

my blog

I am 56 years old with blue eyes, brown hairs, not married born Year 1970 we sold many plastic produce empty bucket jerrycan sold.but we sold wood from Finland Lappi Lappland and naulat rakentamiseen aluksi kun aloimme toimimaan äidin kotona lapsena autoin isää kotona kun sillä on oma yritys. but i am retire from work now because of sport cycle bike injury in 1999 in Turku Finland Europe now reside home picking tomatoes Salo Finland not married no wife or kid
/ 3
today I went to the poop store
When tomorrow comes I’ll be there
You look stunning!
werbell_iii↗
You look stunning!
Thank you so much!:wholesome:
Post #222004
Hi how can I make lots of friends here
Salo_Finland45↗
Hi how can I make lots of friends here
You can force people to be your friend
If you dismiss every successful person’s advice because they possess some advantage you lack, you’ll eventually end up listening only to those who are failing
Shut up
celt↗
Shut up
>Favorite food: saltine crackers
>Favorite TV show: pawn stars
>Dream country: Lebanon
Shut up
This nigger has the remarkable ability to produce poop inside of its body and then excrete it, creating what we all refer to as “nigger poop”
brap
Making an account on whatnot to auction gold spray painted pieces of dog poop as authentic Alaskan gold nuggets
My address is 448 nigga cactus lane Syracuse, NY
I nearly cried tears, ugly tears. I thought my soy booru account got deleted. It was terrible. Luckily it was a little coding quirk (haha) but I would’ve been distraught if all my artworks were gone

Thanks for reading!!!!
Salo_Finland45↗
I nearly cried tears, ugly tears. I thought my soy booru account got deleted. It was terrible. Luckily it was a little coding quirk (haha) but I would’ve been distraught if all my artworks were gone
Thanks for reading!!!!
Can you not keep your art works in a file or whatever?
modernwarfare2↗
Salo_Finland45↗
Show quoted text
I nearly cried tears, ugly tears. I thought my soy booru account got deleted. It was terrible. Luckily it was a little coding quirk (haha) but I would’ve been distraught if all my artworks were gone
Thanks for reading!!!!
Can you not keep your art works in a file or whatever?
I use the soybooru as a cloud storage of sorts
Salo_Finland45↗
modernwarfare2↗
Show quoted text
Can you not keep your art works in a file or whatever?
I use the soybooru as a cloud storage of sorts
You should invest in some USB drives.
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.