Blogposting

/FISH/ Trout's Blog

my fuggen blog or something

anyways it's not a fishing blog, it's just the name
Greetings newgod
doctorcoomer↗
Greetings newgod
hey
Why are so many people fish
they..... they just are
doctorcoomer↗
Why are so many people fish
Hello trout I have caught many of you, I actually ate bunch of you this year.
Zonky↗
Hello trout I have caught many of you, I actually ate bunch of you this year.
>they fuggen jartycucks mayne, I do not claim to be my own
Trout↗unverified
Zonky↗
Show quoted text
Hello trout I have caught many of you, I actually ate bunch of you this year.
>they fuggen jartycucks mayne, I do not claim to be my own
one day i will catch a palamino trout.... one day.....
Zonky↗
Trout↗unverified
Show quoted text
Zonky↗
Show quoted text
Hello trout I have caught many of you, I actually ate bunch of you this year.
>they fuggen jartycucks mayne, I do not claim to be my own
one day i will catch a palamino trout.... one day.....
Sounds gemmy
fish oil
Extteen↗
fish oil
real shit
fishister...
IM BACK FROM MUH FUGGEN BAN
GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEG
WE should nuke Lesotho cuz why not
Log in to reply to this thread.