61 replies·705 views

An AMA

Wordsalot

Join me in death.

1 month ago#2036136(edited 1 month ago)
Making an ama since somebody (yes they fucking did okay?) asked me for it. I won't be threadbanning unless absolutely have to.
/ 4
1 month ago#2036149
Hi verity
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

1 month ago#2036152
@Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT you wanted this
Zonky

Zonkey

1 month ago#2036153
do you intend on sticking around for much longer?
1 month ago#2036155
I was that somebody :hot:
joetheboothofthenumber9

Welcome back soybooru

1 month ago#2036161
Can i ask you anything?
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

1 month ago#2036162
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
Hi verity
Yes hello.
Zonky↗
do you intend on sticking around for much longer?
More or less, if it stays around the same I'll stay hut if it's gets really fucking shit I might dip. Eh, to be fair I am too addicted to leave.
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

1 month ago#2036163
joetheboothofthenumber9↗
Can i ask you anything?
Yes, thats the point.
Zonky

Zonkey

1 month ago#2036168
Wordsalot↗
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
Show quoted text
Hi verity
Yes hello.
Zonky↗
Show quoted text
do you intend on sticking around for much longer?
More or less, if it stays around the same I'll stay hut if it's gets really fucking shit I might dip. Eh, to be fair I am too addicted to leave.
why would you want to leave atm?
1 month ago#2036173
What should I ask
joetheboothofthenumber9

Welcome back soybooru

1 month ago#2036175
Wordsalot↗
joetheboothofthenumber9↗
Show quoted text
Can i ask you anything?
Yes, thats the point.
Opinion on rare fish in turkmenistan?
1 month ago#2036182
Do you love me?
soiteenoualgoassimil

Lil dude from across the street Lemme hold a dollar!

1 month ago#2036185(edited 1 month ago)
Are you a Hohol and that's no LARP because we have a lot of larps here,Shisatoko,Gill...
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

1 month ago#2036187
Zonky↗
Wordsalot↗
Show quoted text
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
Show quoted text
Hi verity
Yes hello.
Zonky↗
Show quoted text
do you intend on sticking around for much longer?
More or less, if it stays around the same I'll stay hut if it's gets really fucking shit I might dip. Eh, to be fair I am too addicted to leave.
why would you want to leave atm?
I am having trouble having any fun with the new administration. The rulecuckoldry of it is really bad IMO. There may be slightly more gems but with that I feel something greater had been lost.
Zonky

Zonkey

1 month ago#2036190
Wordsalot↗
Zonky↗
Show quoted text
why would you want to leave atm?
I am having trouble having any fun with the new administration. The rulecuckoldry of it is really bad IMO. There may be slightly more gems but with that I feel something greater had been lost.
I thought you would like the gore though?
1 month ago#2036194
what is your favorite color
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

1 month ago#2036198
Zwedon↗
What should I ask
Whatever you please.
joetheboothofthenumber9↗
Wordsalot↗
Show quoted text
joetheboothofthenumber9↗
Show quoted text
Can i ask you anything?
Yes, thats the point.
Opinion on rare fish in turkmenistan?
Gemmy.
soiteenoualgoassimil↗
Are you a Hohol and that's no LARP because we have a lot of larps here,Shisatoko,Gill...
Yes I am in fact Ukrainian, I have posted my old ukranian cursive in tuna's blog.
obsessed_shitskin

me want to mek lav to meklav

1 month ago#2036208
Wordsalot↗
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
What should I ask
Whatever you please.
joetheboothofthenumber9↗
Show quoted text
Opinion on rare fish in turkmenistan?
Gemmy.
soiteenoualgoassimil↗
Show quoted text
Are you a Hohol and that's no LARP because we have a lot of larps here,Shisatoko,Gill...
Yes I am in fact Ukrainian, I have posted my old ukranian cursive in tuna's blog.
you have a shitty handwriting btw :informative:
rayenari

picture me rollin'

1 month ago#2036211
do it jiggle?
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

1 month ago#2036214
Zonky↗
Wordsalot↗
Show quoted text
Zonky↗
Show quoted text
why would you want to leave atm?
I am having trouble having any fun with the new administration. The rulecuckoldry of it is really bad IMO. There may be slightly more gems but with that I feel something greater had been lost.
I thought you would like the gore though?
Basically the only good parts about the new administration is allowing gore and removing rule 3 (to an extent). Pretty much everything else makes me unpleased.
/ 4
Log in to reply to this thread.