Blogposting

Dead Metal Blog of an Iridescent Phono

The place where I dump my thoughts, experiences, and the random shit I make that I deem to be worth sharing
Will try to update nightly
Don't expect much o algo
Love you! :wholesome:

Current thread bans:
@cutie77 - FAGGOT
/ 5
Foid
Fuckass class schedule got me tripping balls bro
Why are half of them online ts pmo
netherite↗
Fuckass class schedule got me tripping balls bro
Why are half of them online ts pmo
Foid life
Foid problems
IDIEFORSALT↗
netherite↗
Show quoted text
Fuckass class schedule got me tripping balls bro
Why are half of them online ts pmo
Foid life
Foid problems
Would you die for quote
Alright
netherite↗
IDIEFORSALT↗
Show quoted text
Foid life
Foid problems
Would you die for quote
I'd die for salt
IDIEFORSALT↗
netherite↗
Show quoted text
IDIEFORSALT↗
Show quoted text
Foid life
Foid problems
Would you die for quote
I'd die for salt
Why would you die for someone who doesn't even know your name
netherite↗
Fuckass class schedule got me tripping balls bro
Why are half of them online ts pmo
Why is there a zoom class at 8 in the morning
I haven't had a class over zoom since covid
Istg actual niggers make this
netherite↗
IDIEFORSALT↗
Show quoted text
I'd die for salt
Why would you die for someone who doesn't even know your name
He kewl
Finally cleaned this up and made a template
To the guy that made the original, thank you but also genuinely fuck you
Ipad kids fucking lost go go gadget the most scuffed outline with the most inconsistent thickness of all time domain expansion infinite stray pixels headass
Ever heard of a fucking paintbucket you nigger
At least layer your shit correctly
netherite↗
Finally cleaned this up and made a template
To the guy that made the original, thank you but also genuinely fuck you
Ipad kids fucking lost go go gadget the most scuffed outline with the most inconsistent thickness of all time domain expansion infinite stray pixels headass
Ever heard of a fucking paintbucket you nigger
At least layer your shit correctly
I remember that guy
I miss him
Post #222004
So tired
Everything is dying
Nigga
Everyone that isn't me is stupid and wrong
netherite↗
Everyone that isn't me is stupid and wrong
narcissism
oscari↗
netherite↗
Show quoted text
Everyone that isn't me is stupid and wrong
narcissism
Aren't you the zoofag
netherite↗
oscari↗
Show quoted text
narcissism
Aren't you the zoofag
no that was @E621isourhomeland, I'm poodle
/ 5
Log in to reply to this thread.