what i'm eating
i'm eating chips right now
seca what flavor
cheeseseca what flavor
do u forgive methats right...

What is the brand? (Offbrand chips are keyed btw)
maybe...do u forgive meShow quoted text
thats right...
prignles↗unverifiedWhat is the brand? (Offbrand chips are keyed btw)
I always buy offbrand chips becouse they are way cheaper and generally have less empty space in the packages.
same, but i feel it is time to treat myself↗unverifiedI always buy offbrand chips becouse they are way cheaper and generally have less empty space in the packages.
they're not worth the price doebeitsame, but i feel it is time to treat myself↗unverifiedShow quoted text
I always buy offbrand chips becouse they are way cheaper and generally have less empty space in the packages.
Indeedthey're not worth the price doebeitShow quoted text
same, but i feel it is time to treat myself↗unverifiedShow quoted text
I always buy offbrand chips becouse they are way cheaper and generally have less empty space in the packages.
Log in to reply to this thread.






