Blogposting

Cuxio AMA

Ask me anything and I might answer it as long as it doesn't get mi 'oxxed.
Where do you live?
Enjoying the jarpy?
Govnoje↗
Enjoying the jarpy?
>attentionwhoring on splinters no one's ever heard of
brvtal
moidslayer↗unverified
Govnoje↗
Show quoted text
Enjoying the jarpy?
>attentionwhoring on splinters no one's ever heard of
brvtal
He does this btw kek
what should I ask
Zwedon↗
what should I ask
I doubt he'll answer :jsid:
felinationalist↗
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
what should I ask
I doubt he'll answer :jsid:
Use an Ouija board
NophonoLuxio↗
Ask me anything and I might answer it as long as it doesn't get mi 'oxxed.
Why are you a dirlewangerblud
Accurate ass username because who is this nigga?
Aryanchud↗
Accurate ass username because who is this nigga?
Pokemon pooner who threatened to shoot
Aryanchud↗
Accurate ass username because who is this nigga?
not a notable nametoilet
I remember the pol thread where he was talking about fucking men geg
Aryanchud↗
Accurate ass username because who is this nigga?
Now was the racial slur really necessary?
LithuaniaWonnered↗
Aryanchud↗
Show quoted text
Accurate ass username because who is this nigga?
Now was the racial slur really necessary?
Yes,also I'm black so I can say it.
Aryanchud↗
LithuaniaWonnered↗
Show quoted text
Now was the racial slur really necessary?
Yes,also I'm black so I can say it.
Fuck you nigger
LithuaniaWonnered↗
Aryanchud↗
Show quoted text
LithuaniaWonnered↗
Show quoted text
Now was the racial slur really necessary?
Yes,also I'm black so I can say it.
Fuck you nigger
Was saying a racial slur REALLY necessary?
Log in to reply to this thread.