9 replies·385 views

Feel me before I'm gone

GeeGun

https://soybooru.com/forum/blog/thread/52834

1 month ago#1966194
Yeah nigga that's me OdessanBvll, one month after I came back I started using soysphere again but this time I'm actually leaving soysphere for real because it's draining my brain. Also trevina was my account I made one time and dropped the password in public. Funny how no one noticed that it was me (except Hate and Narcisissy). Also you could notice that it's me on this account by googling where GeeGun was born (although he is a raisin musician).
Here I'm gonna write down some raisin people wanted to ask me.
>Why were you a zelligpedo
I didn't care about zellig a lot then I simply was with them because they had a strong sense of identity, they don't have offsiter tolerance like soycvcks do. But really a lot zelligcucks just really piss me off.
>Did you lose your virginity
Yes I did and I'm still with her and I'm not gonna go into details because this has to be kept private. Bragging about pussy is also something I gotta grow out of. Also fuck you cuckjeet I mog you to the grave.
>Why is it hard for you to leave
I'm just too much autistic and overdedicated for this raisin, also too much free time in the world. Back when I was a nusoi I didn't sleep entire nights just to raid. I also had an idea of shooting a toss, pulling up to darth vader statue in the westside. And soycvcks gotta know this, 4cvcks used to say "do it for da lulz", I followed "do it for da gegz" a lot because I came to this site for gegs, now it's just a raisinshow full of unfunny trannies. Quick dopamine is a drug you know.
>Opinion on vishnucord
This wall of text is about what I think of them. They larp as something soycvcks swore to destroy and they are irony poisoned nusois who never suffered from failtral attacks. Back during 2024 when /pol/ was a boogeyman grooming den they tried to groom me but I wasn't so weak atleast. Also Cat was right in IRC, I was a chimney user but that was in 2024 and the reason was because it drained /pol/'s useless number, but I learned their methods and can easily spot them. I used I want niggers to tongue my anus before vishnucucks even joined this site. Vishnucorders are fucking amateurs compared to me. Btw chaddy practices similar kind of irony and they fucking mog you. Hate if that was you in the VC then you probably know you stank ass motherfucka. No Prince_Narcisissy I was never your friend I only added you because of zelligcord raisin, fucking degenerate timmy. Also I don't like none of that anti-christian shiet, I hate the sight of IBACP, what's next? BBCP?
>What splinters did you use
Shroom, sometimes crossposted on every splinter I know, later started using Chaddy and participating in their worldbuilding, for past month and more I used to upload gigas from chaddy to this very 'ru. I was the reason 2nd Gigawar happened btw. Today I also scrambled my shroom and gigawiki passwords.
>Hohol
I can't be considered one ethnically I don't have none in my bloodline, I'm a southerner after all. I am too mixed, I have a ton of ethnicities in my bloodline and that's a good thing. I look like Malcolm X irl btw.
>Worldview
What I can say is fuck politics and the state, shiet will always belong to slaves of the devil. I am a christian but without any denomination, only stuff denominations is act like commercial organizations and just do stuff Christ told us not to do. You gotta read book of Revelation and read about nicolaitans who were said to corrupt the church to the brim. Also if you think church is above the Bible you're completely wrong.
>What are you gonna do after you leave
Probably buy me a kosher phone like kikes do. I need to aspire for raisin that I actually can do. Gotta be a real nigga.
That's all I guess, I'm not gonna talk about state of soysphere and dramas because that raisin is retarded. Also I had to rewrite this from scratch because the page reset in process of writing this FML.
Also shout out to some niggas
Shout out to @Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT although you a fucking degen ass nigga. Shout out to @dap and @Tho420 my fellow hohol niggaz. Shout out to @AshkeNazi my fellow Edisan region nigga. And shoutout for @_account and all the niggaz that used to dickride me geg.
Here are three nophono songs that I'm gonna leave although I wanted to put more but fuck it, I need to start my own radio station cause I'm made for ts.
Jay-Z - D'evils.mp3(8.15 MB)
0:00
0:00

White Niggaz - Я Знаю.mp3(7.59 MB)
0:00
0:00

White Niggaz - Смерть.mp3(5.18 MB)
0:00
0:00
mreps

From Liam's iPad

1 month ago#1966201
Post #222004
1 month ago#1966245
Rest in piece broski. Also I’m not too much of a degen
soiteenoualgoassimil

Lil dude from across the street Lemme hold a dollar!

1 month ago#1966255
Rest in Pizza Odessan Zarty Janny
soiteenoualgoassimil

Lil dude from across the street Lemme hold a dollar!

1 month ago#1966258
Snopes
melissa

🏳️‍⚧️Trans🌸 | 🏳️‍⚧️She/Her!!🏳️‍🌈 | Lesbian🏳️‍🌈 | 🐈Furry🦊 | 🇺🇦🇹🇼🇮🇱 | Autistic🧩 |DNI🔞

1 month ago#1966264
im not reading this but thats pretty cool but or i hope you recover or something idk
1 month ago#1966347
This is too SNCA but anyways i read it
Dino

dinophono

1 month ago#1966361
i care :fact:
1 month ago#1970050
GeeGun↗
Yeah nigga that's me OdessanBvll, one month after I came back I started using soysphere again but this time I'm actually leaving soysphere for real because it's draining my brain. Also trevina was my account I made one time and dropped the password in public. Funny how no one noticed that it was me (except Hate and Narcisissy). Also you could notice that it's me on this account by googling where GeeGun was born (although he is a raisin musician).
Here I'm gonna write down some raisin people wanted to ask me.
>Why were you a zelligpedo
I didn't care about zellig a lot then I simply was with them because they had a strong sense of identity, they don't have offsiter tolerance like soycvcks do. But really a lot zelligcucks just really piss me off.
>Did you lose your virginity
Yes I did and I'm still with her and I'm not gonna go into details because this has to be kept private. Bragging about pussy is also something I gotta grow out of. Also fuck you cuckjeet I mog you to the grave.
>Why is it hard for you to leave
I'm just too much autistic and overdedicated for this raisin, also too much free time in the world. Back when I was a nusoi I didn't sleep entire nights just to raid. I also had an idea of shooting a toss, pulling up to darth vader statue in the westside. And soycvcks gotta know this, 4cvcks used to say "do it for da lulz", I followed "do it for da gegz" a lot because I came to this site for gegs, now it's just a raisinshow full of unfunny trannies. Quick dopamine is a drug you know.
>Opinion on vishnucord
This wall of text is about what I think of them. They larp as something soycvcks swore to destroy and they are irony poisoned nusois who never suffered from failtral attacks. Back during 2024 when /pol/ was a boogeyman grooming den they tried to groom me but I wasn't so weak atleast. Also Cat was right in IRC, I was a chimney user but that was in 2024 and the reason was because it drained /pol/'s useless number, but I learned their methods and can easily spot them. I used I want niggers to tongue my anus before vishnucucks even joined this site. Vishnucorders are fucking amateurs compared to me. Btw chaddy practices similar kind of irony and they fucking mog you. Hate if that was you in the VC then you probably know you stank ass motherfucka. No Prince_Narcisissy I was never your friend I only added you because of zelligcord raisin, fucking degenerate timmy. Also I don't like none of that anti-christian shiet, I hate the sight of IBACP, what's next? BBCP?
>What splinters did you use
Shroom, sometimes crossposted on every splinter I know, later started using Chaddy and participating in their worldbuilding, for past month and more I used to upload gigas from chaddy to this very 'ru. I was the reason 2nd Gigawar happened btw. Today I also scrambled my shroom and gigawiki passwords.
>Hohol
I can't be considered one ethnically I don't have none in my bloodline, I'm a southerner after all. I am too mixed, I have a ton of ethnicities in my bloodline and that's a good thing. I look like Malcolm X irl btw.
>Worldview
What I can say is fuck politics and the state, shiet will always belong to slaves of the devil. I am a christian but without any denomination, only stuff denominations is act like commercial organizations and just do stuff Christ told us not to do. You gotta read book of Revelation and read about nicolaitans who were said to corrupt the church to the brim. Also if you think church is above the Bible you're completely wrong.
>What are you gonna do after you leave
Probably buy me a kosher phone like kikes do. I need to aspire for raisin that I actually can do. Gotta be a real nigga.
That's all I guess, I'm not gonna talk about state of soysphere and dramas because that raisin is retarded. Also I had to rewrite this from scratch because the page reset in process of writing this FML.
Also shout out to some niggas
Shout out to @Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT although you a fucking degen ass nigga. Shout out to @dap and @Tho420 my fellow hohol niggaz. Shout out to @AshkeNazi my fellow Edisan region nigga. And shoutout for @_account and all the niggaz that used to dickride me geg.
Here are three nophono songs that I'm gonna leave although I wanted to put more but fuck it, I need to start my own radio station cause I'm made for ts.
Jay-Z - D'evils.mp3(8.15 MB)
0:00
0:00

White Niggaz - Я Знаю.mp3(7.59 MB)
0:00
0:00

White Niggaz - Смерть.mp3(5.18 MB)
0:00
0:00
farewell odessan, you were one of the few good users on this site
may you find greener pastures
Tho420

could be worse

1 month ago#1971949
GeeGun↗
Yeah nigga that's me OdessanBvll, one month after I came back I started using soysphere again but this time I'm actually leaving soysphere for real because it's draining my brain. Also trevina was my account I made one time and dropped the password in public. Funny how no one noticed that it was me (except Hate and Narcisissy). Also you could notice that it's me on this account by googling where GeeGun was born (although he is a raisin musician).
Here I'm gonna write down some raisin people wanted to ask me.
>Why were you a zelligpedo
I didn't care about zellig a lot then I simply was with them because they had a strong sense of identity, they don't have offsiter tolerance like soycvcks do. But really a lot zelligcucks just really piss me off.
>Did you lose your virginity
Yes I did and I'm still with her and I'm not gonna go into details because this has to be kept private. Bragging about pussy is also something I gotta grow out of. Also fuck you cuckjeet I mog you to the grave.
>Why is it hard for you to leave
I'm just too much autistic and overdedicated for this raisin, also too much free time in the world. Back when I was a nusoi I didn't sleep entire nights just to raid. I also had an idea of shooting a toss, pulling up to darth vader statue in the westside. And soycvcks gotta know this, 4cvcks used to say "do it for da lulz", I followed "do it for da gegz" a lot because I came to this site for gegs, now it's just a raisinshow full of unfunny trannies. Quick dopamine is a drug you know.
>Opinion on vishnucord
This wall of text is about what I think of them. They larp as something soycvcks swore to destroy and they are irony poisoned nusois who never suffered from failtral attacks. Back during 2024 when /pol/ was a boogeyman grooming den they tried to groom me but I wasn't so weak atleast. Also Cat was right in IRC, I was a chimney user but that was in 2024 and the reason was because it drained /pol/'s useless number, but I learned their methods and can easily spot them. I used I want niggers to tongue my anus before vishnucucks even joined this site. Vishnucorders are fucking amateurs compared to me. Btw chaddy practices similar kind of irony and they fucking mog you. Hate if that was you in the VC then you probably know you stank ass motherfucka. No Prince_Narcisissy I was never your friend I only added you because of zelligcord raisin, fucking degenerate timmy. Also I don't like none of that anti-christian shiet, I hate the sight of IBACP, what's next? BBCP?
>What splinters did you use
Shroom, sometimes crossposted on every splinter I know, later started using Chaddy and participating in their worldbuilding, for past month and more I used to upload gigas from chaddy to this very 'ru. I was the reason 2nd Gigawar happened btw. Today I also scrambled my shroom and gigawiki passwords.
>Hohol
I can't be considered one ethnically I don't have none in my bloodline, I'm a southerner after all. I am too mixed, I have a ton of ethnicities in my bloodline and that's a good thing. I look like Malcolm X irl btw.
>Worldview
What I can say is fuck politics and the state, shiet will always belong to slaves of the devil. I am a christian but without any denomination, only stuff denominations is act like commercial organizations and just do stuff Christ told us not to do. You gotta read book of Revelation and read about nicolaitans who were said to corrupt the church to the brim. Also if you think church is above the Bible you're completely wrong.
>What are you gonna do after you leave
Probably buy me a kosher phone like kikes do. I need to aspire for raisin that I actually can do. Gotta be a real nigga.
That's all I guess, I'm not gonna talk about state of soysphere and dramas because that raisin is retarded. Also I had to rewrite this from scratch because the page reset in process of writing this FML.
Also shout out to some niggas
Shout out to @Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT although you a fucking degen ass nigga. Shout out to @dap and @Tho420 my fellow hohol niggaz. Shout out to @AshkeNazi my fellow Edisan region nigga. And shoutout for @_account and all the niggaz that used to dickride me geg.
Here are three nophono songs that I'm gonna leave although I wanted to put more but fuck it, I need to start my own radio station cause I'm made for ts.
Jay-Z - D'evils.mp3(8.15 MB)
0:00
0:00

White Niggaz - Я Знаю.mp3(7.59 MB)
0:00
0:00

White Niggaz - Смерть.mp3(5.18 MB)
0:00
0:00
nihuya sebe
Log in to reply to this thread.